Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 X5 firmware update 01/03/17
1753 12 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Just happened to be on the M600 download page to make sure all my stuff is up to date and saw this new update.
Any information on it?
2017-1-3
Use props
chrisansilver
lvl.1
United States

Any word on this, I would like to know as well.
Recently flew my 600 for the 1st time and its awesome, x5 and gimbal mount coming in this Friday.
2017-1-3
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This was just posted by Ken Booth on the DJI Industrial Facebook Page:

What's new:
1. Added a switch in DJI GO to control the indicator on the front arm.
2. Added support for the M600 remote controller channel extension component.
3. Optimized flight control performance.
4. Optimized IMU calibration.
5. Optimized compass error checking and anti-interference capabilities.
6. Optimized Smart ESC communication checking.
7. Optimized the switching mechanism for redundant components.
8. Added support for switching gimbal operation modes when using the Ronin-MX on the M600 with a slave remote controller (latest Ronin-MX firmware required).
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's mostly to maintain its compatibility with other DJI products, like the Inspire 1, and with the latest version of the DJI Go app.
2017-1-4
Use props
P.R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-4 11:30
It's mostly to maintain its compatibility with other DJI products, like the Inspire 1, and with the latest version of the DJI Go app.

Any Info on what #1 and #2 is?
And when we can install this? Maybe this will fix my barometer problem, that would be great.
2017-1-4
Use props
P.R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-4 11:30

And when we can install this? Maybe this will fix my barometer problem, that would be great.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

iSkyUnmannedSys Posted at 2017-1-4 07:46
This was just posted by Ken Booth on the DJI Industrial Facebook Page:

What's new:

That's actually that firmware update notice for the M600 and not specifically for the X5 camera.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is Ken Booth.. As Jamie Stated this is for m600/PRO. The bins are updated to update via the camera and doesn't appear to be any camera update in this release. Unfortunately the update is currently not available via the assistant and the bins have never worked for me.  So I will need to wait for it to be available via the assistant before I can give exact details on this update.
2017-1-4
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2017-1-4 12:11
This is Ken Booth.. As Jamie Stated this is for m600/PRO. The bins are updated to update via the camera and doesn't appear to be any camera update in this release. Unfortunately the update is currently not available via the assistant and the bins have never worked for me.  So I will need to wait for it to be available via the assistant before I can give exact details on this update.

Hi Ken!!

Yeah I posted this in here earlier before you connected yourself on Facebook Sorry for the confusion.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

P.R Posted at 2017-1-4 11:50

I'm getting clarification on that myself, but these updates should be available shortly via the Assistant 2.
2017-1-4
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

So we will be able to update the X5 via the M600 after it is available via Assistant? As opposed to having to update it on an Inspire then put back on the M600?
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

shawn_ Posted at 2017-1-4 14:40
So we will be able to update the X5 via the M600 after it is available via Assistant? As opposed to having to update it on an Inspire then put back on the M600?

No, the camera firmware would still be updated via the .bin file, but the latest firmware versions for the X3, X5 and X5R are available to update via the M600 directly and not just through the Inspire:

http://www.dji.com/matrice600/info#downloads

The aircraft itself is the only component that can be updated via the Assistant 2 Software.
2017-1-6
Use props
G_C_F_3
New

United States

Does anyone now if you need the Channel expansion kit to map the "shutter" option?  If I map the shutter option in Assistant 2 to one of the f3-8 pins can I control the PWM shutter setting with the standard M600 pro Tx?  
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules