Australia

Maybe, but maybe not!  ;-)

2017-1-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There have been a lot of hits, and some misses, when using drones for wedding shoots as drones have become so popular. Hopefully, you'll have a better pilot than the one in post #2.
2017-1-5
Use props
NailDrivingMan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

If youi want your guests/wedding party possibly maimed for the rest of their lives, go for it.  If not, hire a pilot who has experience AND insurance...your call!
2017-1-5
Use props
Jon Snyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994 ft
United States

I was subcontracted out to fly a drone for the wedding of the owner of the Atlanta Falcons.  They wanted me to fly during the ceremony.  I had to be about 250 feet in the air for people not to take notice of the noise.  This was with the Phantom Pro 3.  It really has to be nice scenary otherwise it can be an ugly shot.  But the shot of the bride walking down the aisle was really nice!
2017-1-13
Use props
Dronepedia
lvl.1

United States

Yes. Definitely will do that. Automated it to follow you everywhere during the ceremony. So to get the prestigious shot, or scene look alike blockbuster movie could be done via drones
2017-1-25
Use props
AngelaChatterto
New

United States

Yes, I would definitely like to use drones for my wedding as it can capture every element of the wedding venue, can take creative pictures and take stunning pictures of emotional moments, which are difficult to capture on the ground. Also I will make sure that it is operated by a good pilot at least better than the pilot in the video. The entire wedding of my friend which was held at weddings south Florida venue was captured by drone and every element of the wedding venue was recorded.
2017-3-11
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

jimhare Posted at 2017-1-3 18:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIQlqShIjk

The moment I saw him lift off , I knew that was going to happen .. I would be flying SUPER SLOW

donnie
2017-3-11
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-3-11 05:43
The moment I saw him lift off , I knew that was going to happen .. I would be flying SUPER SLOW

donnie

Yep, that was a trainwreck waiting to happen!
2017-3-12
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2017-1-3 18:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIQlqShIjk

To much Bubbly, he got to high
2017-3-30