Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Online Support - Chat Window Not Opening
967 3 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgflybywire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4124 ft
Thailand

Tried to reach online support with regard to OSMO Battery not charging. Please see image - with Chinese words saying that connection cannot be established and to re-open browser. Tried a couple of time yesterday and today.

One of my 3 OSMO batteries isn't charging. Remains green in Charger but OSMO blinks red and shuts down on booting up using the battery. 2 other bateries were charging fine with the intelligent charger. I've searched the forum but there isn't seem to be a solution. I bought directly from DJI.com when there was a promotion with 2 extra batteries.
Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 14.21.24.png
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for the trouble caused, we've transferred the Enchat system issue to our related department and will get it fixed soon.
For osmo battery, please try to clean the connectors of battery and osmo, check the performance again, if problem persists, please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with battery SN and a short video showing the issue, then provide us your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-4
Use props
sgflybywire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4124 ft
Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 01:17
Very sorry for the trouble caused, we've transferred the Enchat system issue to our related department and will get it fixed soon.
For osmo battery, please try to clean the connectors of battery and osmo, check the performance again, if problem persists, please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with battery SN and a short video showing the issue, then provide us your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.

Thanks Natalia for the prompt reply. I hope the chat works soon. My request number is: #382786

I have taken a video of the issue I'm facing in the post:: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid632371

2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sgflybywire Posted at 2017-1-4 03:00
Thanks Natalia for the prompt reply. I hope the chat works soon. My request number is: #382786

I have taken a video of the issue I'm facing in the post:: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=78884&page=1&extra=#pid632371

Our support will help you handle the case, please feel free to let us know for any further problems, thanks for your support again!
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules