Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 with X5 no way to update X5
1565 4 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisansilver
lvl.2
United States

I have flown my M600 and it flies wonderful, more satisfied than I was with my S1000. I have been waiting on my X5 and gimbal mount to arrive excited to say I received my x5 and gimbal mount today, 2 days early. Its a shame we invest this kind of money in products we cant use. We need a way to update the X5 on the 600 so we can use our equipment. Sure looks good though. Is there any way to do the update other than having an Inspire. DJI please come up with a solution. Have the latest M600 firmware, lightbridge and assistant but no way to update my X5.
2017-1-4
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

M600 user manual Page 56, shut be no problem
2017-1-4
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you look on the M600 products page and downloads there a firmware for the M600 specifically for the X5 released just this week.
2017-1-4
Use props
chrisansilver
lvl.2
United States

iSkyUnmannedSys Posted at 2017-1-4 23:00
If you look on the M600 products page and downloads there a firmware for the M600 specifically for the X5 released just this week.

Below is a quote from and X5 forum... I cant get the bin files to load either..

This is Ken Booth.. As Jamie Stated this is for m600/PRO. The bins are updated to update via the camera and doesn't appear to be any camera update in this release. Unfortunately the update is currently not available via the assistant and the bins have never worked for me.  So I will need to wait for it to be available via the assistant before I can give exact details on this update.
2017-1-4
Use props
chrisansilver
lvl.2
United States

chrisansilver Posted at 2017-1-4 23:56
Below is a quote from and X5 forum... I cant get the bin files to load either..

This is Ken Booth.. As Jamie Stated this is for m600/PRO. The bins are updated to update via the camera and doesn't appear to be any camera update in this release. Unfortunately the update is currently not available via the assistant and the bins have never worked for me.  So I will need to wait for it to be available via the assistant before I can give exact details on this update.

Well good news, its a work around but got my X5 working perfect, downloaded the new assistant, dji go app and uploaded the new firmware for the 600. Then installed the Inspire 1 Firmware v01.10.01.40 to my X5, I disconnected the canbus and have had no disconnects are request to update firmware. Go figure..
The new assistant still does not show the camera and the new Zenmuse X5 Firmware for Matrice 600 released on 1-3-16 will still not load.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules