Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal issue
1011 3 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf3bb40a
New

Canada

DJI Has had my drone since December 2, It was supposed to have been escalated to a supervisor a month ago.
My reference is
  CAS-327803-X0F0P1 CRM:0001000271035I've  spoken to Florenz, Lau (who told me my case was forwarded to a "Special  Team" who would answer me within 48 hours and didnt), Rhonda, and now  Myra 12 days ago. All keep giving me the runaround and none have  resolved my complaint. Meanwhile, I keep getting payment notifications  and just got a final notice 2 days ago and dji is threatening to send my unit  back to me unrepaired.All I'm asking for is a resolution to my case. Surely a  supervisor or manager at DJI can look at my case and give an answer. As I previously stated to the 4 other people I've been  passed around to at DJI, this unit has worked eactly 1 week out of the year and  a half I've owned it, was sent for repair once and never fixed by dji,  and has been the worst experience I've ever had with owning a product  from any manufacturer. It's a $2000 paperweight now worth nothing  because it doesnt work and dji customer service wont resolve my case and wont even answer my emails at this point. I've sent 2 emails to DJI in the last 2 days with no response, and 2 emails to dji's usa service email address with no response. Nobody has talked to me in 2 weeks despite assurences they would. Could a DJI management/supervisory level employee at the repair center please help. I'm sorry I need to go and post this on your public forum but I have no choice. At this point I will never buy another DJI product ever again. I have a $2000 paperweight that doesnt work and am speaking to a service department that seems hell bent on ignoring me

2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we understand how frustrating it must be, will help you escalate the case and handle it soon.
2017-1-4
Use props
fansdf3bb40a
New

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 22:19
Very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we understand how frustrated it must be, will help you escalate the case and handle it soon.

Thank you for responding Natalia. Hopefully "soon" means within the next day or so as I don't want my unit shipped back to me unrepaired
2017-1-4
Use props
fansdf3bb40a
New

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 22:19
Very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we understand how frustrated it must be, will help you escalate the case and handle it soon.

still no response from anyone Natalia. Can you please have someone email me today or at least reset the timer that will have DJI send my unit back to me unrepaired.

edit. Finally heard from someone. Still not all that happy with the outcome but it is what it is. At least its resolved.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules