Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care refresh "s/n does not exist"?!
5365 11 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daishi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

I just got my Mavic pro and activated it.
Now I want to buy care refresh for it, what has to be done within 48 hours.
Unfortunately when buying it asks for the serial number of the Mavic (under the battery) and the
order form always replies with "S/N does not exist".

Do I need to wait some time after activating the craft?
Any suggestions?
Please help me.
2017-1-5
Use props
High8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 750377 ft
Germany

I have the same problem. It took already hours before I could register the Mavic after creating the account. I assume it takes another couple before one could link the care refresh. Will wait till tomorrow.
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're working on it and will get it fixed soon.
If you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh since activation time has been over 48 hours caused by a system error, please feel free to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your aircraft SN, and let us know your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-5
Use props
daishi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 17:59
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're working on it and will get it fixed soon.
If you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh since activation time has been over 48 hours caused by a system error, please feel free to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your aircraft SN, and let us know your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.

Thanks for your help.
It worked now
2017-1-6
Use props
fans9ab0be86
New

United States

I am also having an issue with care refresh activation. I purchased the activation number from the dealer. When I try to activate, the site asks for a gimbal serial number that I cannot find. I tried the EAN number and it said my drone s/n is not registered. I registered the drone when i started up earlier today (more than 8 hours ago).
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans9ab0be86 Posted at 2017-1-22 06:05
I am also having an issue with care refresh activation. I purchased the activation number from the dealer. When I try to activate, the site asks for a gimbal serial number that I cannot find. I tried the EAN number and it said my drone s/n is not registered. I registered the drone when i started up earlier today (more than 8 hours ago).

May I know your aircraft model? There is no need to fill in gimbal SN for some drones.
Please try again on this website: http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
If you still have the same issue, please PM me your aircraft SN or send an e-mail to support@dji.com with your SN then tell me your ticket number, I'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-22
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

I am having a little bit different problem. When I try to buy dji care I get the following error message: Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before. Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before. I am not sure what todo. Called the customer service and they told me I would need to do a video, etc in order to register as 48 hours will expire soon or I can return the drone and get a new one. So frustrating after 36 hours of owning the drone.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-16 14:30
I am having a little bit different problem. When I try to buy dji care I get the following error message: Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before. Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before. I am not sure what todo. Called the customer service and they told me I would need to do a video, etc in order to register as 48 hours will expire soon or I can return the drone and get a new one. So frustrating after 36 hours of owning the drone.

I just read your post there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-135972-1-1.html Please kep us updated in your own post for better follow-up, thanks!
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_ViVHZfCn4tpD
New
United States

My serial number will not register. This whole experience has been extremely frustrating
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ViVHZfCn4tpD Posted at 11-9 08:11
My serial number will not register. This whole experience has been extremely frustrating

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you PM me the serial number of your drone? I'll help to check it and do my best to assist, thanks.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_VDeScBlhRJ8S
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've just received my brand new DJi Air 3 this morning and I'm getting the same problem, serial number does not exist. I'm afraid to fir the drone up and activate it because I don't want the 48 hour period to expire before I can buy the dji care refresh. HELP !!
170498214271896572301707708121.jpg
1-11 06:09
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_VDeScBlhRJ8S Posted at 1-11 06:09
I've just received my brand new DJi Air 3 this morning and I'm getting the same problem, serial number does not exist. I'm afraid to fir the drone up and activate it because I don't want the 48 hour period to expire before I can buy the dji care refresh. HELP !!

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask where you are receiving this error message? Is it when you purchase the service plan through our official online store website? Could you please provide us the aircraft's serial number so we can check it further? The serial number (SN) of the DJI Air 3 aircraft can be found in two places: on the sticker inside the battery compartment and on the barcode sticker on the package. Thank you.
1-11 11:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules