Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot Calibrate RC on Assistant V 1.0.9. Solved.
1199 2 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well it gets worse! Not only can I not find the new firmware! After upgrading Assistant 2, I can now no longer calibrate the transmitter either with the Go app or through the assistant. I am now getting two error messages:

That the aircraft firmware needs upgrading and the sticks need calibrating. Neither of which can I do. The assistant requests a calibration after setting the receiver to LB2, but then nothing whatever sticks, switches or buttons you operate, no confirmation message comes up. Equally by trying to calibrate through the app, it goes through the process and the confirmation button comes up but the error message stays.
Another incredibly frustrating situation has been created by an upgrade and the misery starts again. I am supposed to be flying an operation tomorrow and once again I can't even get off the ground.

This is a really serious issue for me and I need an answer, can anyone help me? I've tried all combinations of down grading, reinstalling etc. What I need is a version 1.6 of the assistant as this worked OK but I can no longer find it on the DJI website, can anyone help a guy who is about to lose his reputation due to yet another DJI balls up?

I have now spent over 4 hours on this and I've tried every thing but Assistant will not retain the RC type and will not calibrate, none of the stick travel indicators work and when you come out of the calibration screen the RC type is blank again!

Guys at DJI, I have eight hours to sort this out as I can't even downgrade the A3 firmware in the Assistant as only the current version is displayed.
2017-1-5
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good news.  The firmware update arrived overnight and sorted all the errors out.  Lets hope it flies OK?
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-1-6 00:42
Good news.  The firmware update arrived overnight and sorted all the errors out.  Lets hope it flies OK?

Good to hear you were able to get it sorted out. Let us know how the flight turns out.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules