DJI Care Refresh...
1474 14 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NES_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1100266 ft
United States

Has anyone tried purchasing the DJI Care Refresh program for the Inspire 2 and the X5S? Anyone running into the error of?

SS

SS
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble caused, we're working on it now and will get it fixed soon.
If you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh since activation time has been over 48 hours caused by a system error, please feel free to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your aircraft SN, and let us know your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-5
Use props
NES_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1100266 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 19:40
Sorry for the trouble caused, we're working on it now and will get it fixed soon.
If you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh since activation time has been over 48 hours caused by a system error, please feel free to send an e-mail to  with your aircraft SN, and let us know your ticket number, we'll help you follow up the case.

I was finally able to get it all processed. Thank you.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NES_ Posted at 2017-1-6 01:22
I was finally able to get it all processed. Thank you.

No problem, glad to hear everything has been sorted out now, enjoy your aircraft!
2017-1-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-6 02:16
No problem, glad to hear everything has been sorted out now, enjoy your aircraft!

I am Thinking about purchasing the Inspire 2 with the X5S,  DJI Care Refresh plan states Two replacements in One year for a small fee?  

If I am reading this correctly the Small Fee is additional to the other two separate Fees one for the Camera and the other for the Inspire 2.

Can't seem to find how much additional fees are warrented at the time of replacement.

DJI Can you please post it or tell me where to look.

Thank you

Neil
2017-1-7
Use props
ironpeddler
lvl.1

United States

I am wondering the same thing. Please let us know.
2017-1-7
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

ironpeddler Posted at 2017-1-7 17:44
I am wondering the same thing. Please let us know.

Another Member Posted the Prices for replacement ...  I think it is a little over priced when your buying another warranty on top of your existing 12 months overlapping in the same 12 months

It's called DJI Care Refresh and can be found here for the Mavic
The first time replacement fee is $79 and the second is $129

The Inspire 2
The first time replacement fee is $209 and the second is $329

The Inspie 2 Care Refresh does NOT include the cameras. They are additional:

The DJi Zenmuse X5s
The first time replacement fee is $149 and the second is $219

The DJi Zenmuse X4s
The first time replacement fee is $49 and the second is $69

With DJI Care Refresh, you always have the option to simply pay for the repair and not use the replacement......
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-7 16:19
I am Thinking about purchasing the Inspire 2 with the X5S,  DJI Care Refresh plan states Two replacements in One year for a small fee?  

If I am reading this correctly the Small Fee is additional to the other two separate Fees one for the Camera and the other for the Inspire 2.

Please open this link: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
Then go down this page to "terms of service"--"Ⅶ.Replacement Fee", you will get the details.
2017-1-8
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-8 03:04
Please open this link: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
Then go down this page to "terms of service"--"Ⅶ.Replacement Fee", you will get the details.

Up to how long after initial purchase of the equipment can you buy "refresh"?
2017-1-8
Use props
ironpeddler
lvl.1

United States

So you purchase the DJI care refresh and then IF you need a replacement you pay the fee at the time the replacement is needed? So there is no extra up front fee to qualify for the replacements you just have to purchase the refresh?
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gybo102 Posted at 2017-1-8 04:13
Up to how long after initial purchase of the equipment can you buy "refresh"?

Here are the conditions:
· Brand-new and unactivated product.
· Activated less than 48 hours.

If it has been activated over 48h, and aircraft functions properly, then please submit here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ironpeddler Posted at 2017-1-8 09:22
So you purchase the DJI care refresh and then IF you need a replacement you pay the fee at the time the replacement is needed? So there is no extra up front fee to qualify for the replacements you just have to purchase the refresh?

You only need to pay for Refresh once, upfront, then you can pay the replacement fees if you need a replacement.
2017-1-9
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

I got this message but turned out I was typing in the wrong number S/N. Problem solved...
2017-2-21
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

I got this message but turned out I was typing in the wrong number S/N. Problem solved...
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Conrad Jay Posted at 2017-2-21 12:53

Good to hear you got that sorted.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules