Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Snap on Snap off Prop Guards
1248 5 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

New Snap on Snap off Prop Guards for Standard 3 from this guy as per the attached 4 photos.

Just got them today and they look brilliant and snap on and off with no problem and no screws as per the 4 attached photos. I can't fly at the moment as its too windy but will let you know once I have had a go, however I have switched on and they are not in the view of the camera in standby so at the moment I am very impressed.

pic 1.JPG
pic 2.JPG
pic 3.JPG
pic 4.JPG
2017-1-5
Use props
MrPinaColada
Second Officer
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Definitely let us know how they fly, they look nice! Just be cautious in making sure they're tight enough, wouldn't want one to pop off into the prop.
2017-1-6
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

MrPinaColada Posted at 2017-1-6 17:37
Definitely let us know how they fly, they look nice! Just be cautious in making sure they're tight enough, wouldn't want one to pop off into the prop.

Will do when the wind here goes away. They are really tight there is no way they can fall off, in fact they have been made really nicely. If you check out his website you will actually see him flying into a wall on one of the video he has.
2017-1-6
Use props
Hoomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

I think it's cool that he'll not only sell you a set of the prop guards, but if you have your own 3D printer, you can get the file from him to print your own set.
2017-1-7
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Hoomi Posted at 2017-1-7 05:15
I think it's cool that he'll not only sell you a set of the prop guards, but if you have your own 3D printer, you can get the file from him to print your own set.

Yep seems pretty good of him.
2017-1-7
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Finally no wind where I live and they work great, seems steady as per this little iPhone video.

2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules