"Adjust your device" -- OSMO Mobile no longer works?
6176 7 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maurymcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37949 ft
Cambodia

Been shooting without issues on an OSMO Mobile with iPhone 7 Plus, then all of a sudden, any time I move the gimbal handle off vertical, the phone/gimbal tilts and the error message "Adjust your device. Double tap the trigger or restart the device" appears along with a button labeled "Reboot OSMO Mobile." The right-side, green light then blinks continuously while the blue stays on.
I turn off the handle, quit the DJI app, and start everything back up -- and it will work for a few seconds before messing up when the handle moves off vertical. I can also feel more vibration than normal in the handle, and the tilt gear doesn't move around freely like it used to when the device is powered off.

Here's a video:

2017-1-6
Use props
Razer_73
lvl.1

United States

looks like you need a replacement to me.
2017-1-6
Use props
studiofriday
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73501 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the similar issues with mine - sometime it works excellent then other times it seems like its drunk.
2017-1-6
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I seem to remember someone having a similar problem. It was cured when they found some tiny pieces of debris stuck in the joint between the gimbal casing where it pivots.
2017-1-6
Use props
aliveisthecity
New
United States

My OSMO Mobile has suddenly started doing the same, making it unusable. Any one have a fix? Checked for dust or particles in the joints -- nothing.
2017-2-13
Use props
young-nyc 3
lvl.4
United States

i would contact DJI, but before doing so, do a re-calibration first
let me know how it goes.
2017-2-13
Use props
Luca Marinello
New
United Kingdom

hi, I have a fix for you... I was using the same setup you are. I can see that you had a case on the 7 Plus. Using a case with the Osmo is not recommended when you are using a phone this big. Try removing the case and testing it out. It worked for me. If it still doesn't work, notify DJI and see if your warranty is valid. For me I had a 14 day return policy and a 2 year warranty for the product marked on the card inside the box. I hope I could help, everyone.

2017-2-20
Use props
kevinbkk
New
Thailand

i have the same issue , does anyone has fixed it
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules