1125 5 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31594 ft
United States

Hey,
I just wanted to voice a complaint about your shipping procedures.

I entered my address on the order using the proper method, EXACTLY the way it is supposed to be printed on my package.

The only problem was that your shipping department combined the ADDRESS (line #2) with the name of the company (Line #1) and made the Delivery company delay delivery another day until they could contact me to obtain CORRECT address.

Please look into this mistake - My Order Number: #0018024709320

This is a serious error that can cost someone to lose their drone.

2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'll PM you. Please let me know if you can receive my message.
2017-1-7
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

No, I did not get your PM.   

I posted the original message 24 hours ago...  You finally replied to me 5 HOURS ago.

I was already logged off and SLEEPing by the time you replied.

Here is my Address as I entered it on the WEB Page Order form:   

(I've removed some letters to make protect my privacy)
Iv.....  Or......                                        <-- Name
c/o Creat.... Con.... L...                       <-- Line #1 of Address
14 Rambling Drive                               <-- Line #2 of Address
Elg..., S..   xxxxxx                              <--- City, State & Postal ZIP Code

The problem is "14" part of the STREET address was put on the SAME line as the Company name... making it appear to be a different company name.... and the STREET address was Now missing a Building number (# 14).  So the Delivery company could not deliver it and the package had to be returned to the delivery company until it was clarified... which means the package was delayed an additional day.  

The problem is in your WEB Order form.  It combined two items it should have kept separate (Address LINE #1  & Address LINE #2)

So in addition, with Delays due to weather, high shipping volumes - and now a mix up because of the failure of the ORDER form on the WEB or SHIPPING department to accurately record my address, the delivery took 7 days instead of the normal 4 days to deliver it from China.

2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-7 08:31
No, I did not get your PM.   

I posted the original message 24 hours ago...  You finally replied to me 5 HOURS ago.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sorry for your unpleasant experience.
As you can see when ordering, it shows "Address Line 1" and "Address Line 2 (Optional), actually, you need put the complete address in one line rather than 2 lines.
Fortunately, it has been delivered now, please enjoy it.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us, thanks for your supporting!
2017-1-7
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

Natalia, the problem is that the Company name is supposed to be kept separate from the Street Address... that's is why there are TWO Address lines in delivery forms.

Combining them into 1 line is what your shipping department did which is what cause the confusion within the shipping company.

You SHOULD change the WEB form to include a line for COMPANY NAME.

And a Second Address Line should be kept Separate from the Company name or the FIRST Address line.

Your current form would have been fine IF the WEB Page/Shipping department had put the 2nd part of the Address on a NEW line... SO that it accurately reflects what the customer entered on the order forms.

This is all very important in other countries, Not only in the United States.
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 11:36
Natalia, the problem is that the Company name is supposed to be kept separate from the Street Address... that's is why there are TWO Address lines in delivery forms.

Combining them into 1 line is what your shipping department did which is what cause the confusion within the shipping company.

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestion, we'll transfer the information to our related department.
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules