Z-AXIS isn't working when installed... twice!
993 4 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBaker6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168409 ft
United States

I need help with this one. I purchased an osmo a few months back and  decided to purchase the z-axis with it. My osmo works alright some times but it seems to not work with half of the batteries. It seems to be stuck in a reset look where it says the osmo is connected to another device. Anyways, I got the z-axis, I ordered it on the 3rd of december and receieved it shortly there after. When I installed it, the axis doesn't work. It seemed like the cable was broken. The handle acted like it couldn't see the head, like the signal wasn't bridged. So I exchanged it for a new one. After a month of waiting I just received my new Z-Axis. I hooked it up, turned it on and it still doesn't work. What is going on here? Did DJI just send it back? Is it 2 defective brand new z-axis in a row? could it possibly be a software issue? I am doubtful, I see the axis only being an extension cord for the gimbal right? Does anyone know how to fix this? It's been a month long process already.
2017-1-7
Use props
MrBaker6
lvl.2
United States

Any ideas? Anyone?
2017-1-8
Use props
MrBaker6
lvl.2
United States

Alrighty then
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Very sorry about your experience, Baker. What's your RMA number? I'll escalate your case and make sure it's properly handled.

Also, if your Osmo fails to work with half of the batteries consistently, if means the connection point in the Osmo is loose, send it in together if that's the case.
2017-1-9
Use props
MrBaker6
lvl.2
United States

I sent the Z-Axis back Thor, I appreciate you reaching out. The battery will power the Osmo, but when I load the DJI GO app it flashes between showing the picture and then it grays out. all of the settings sa N/A N/A N/A and then pop back up and cycles through about every second. It is odd, it does it on 3 of the 5 batteries I have, the other 2 work flawlessly. Any idea? or if I can reset the battery or if it may be a firmware issue?
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules