United Kingdom

I see that the P3 Pro is no longer produced:-

P3 Pro no more - Copy.jpg
2017-1-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Pity the don't retire the P3 Standard, it causes more problems than any other aircraft. Would have made more sense to drop the standard and 4K and just offer the P3P or P3A.
2017-1-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-7 15:44
Pity the don't retire the P3 Standard, it causes more problems than any other aircraft. Would have made more sense to drop the standard and 4K and just offer the P3P or P3A.

And users being steered towards the P4 Pro which is 45% (plus) more expensive than the P4 in the UK, albeit a better choice in terms of spec'.
2017-1-7
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

The standard will remain the entry level bait, the P3P was keeping buyers away from the p4 & p4p.  just my thoughts.  Now where's my wallet, I need to order my P4P+ !   {:4_181:}
2017-1-7
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

Tried to put a P3Pro & Advanced in my cart (DJI.COM) both removed but refurbished are still available.
2017-1-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stinky711 Posted at 2017-1-7 16:30
Tried to put a P3Pro & Advanced in my cart (DJI.COM) both removed but refurbished are still available.

The 3's are Doomed ! Doomed I'll tell you ! (said in a genuine Scottish accent)

Pity really it's quite an active section
2017-1-7
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
France

If I had to replace mine I'd prefer another P3P especially with the price it's at now. It's being dropped to force p4 sales.
2017-1-7
Use props
endotherm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

The Advanced has been missing from a lot of online deals for some time now, just the Pro or Standard being offered.  I bet I crash mine soon after they are no longer available.  So tempted to get a spare one.  Who knows, by then the P4's might be on clearance...
2017-1-8
Use props
MaYhEm sMiLeY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9671732 ft
Canada

Whoa, I am in the middle of negotiations to buy a used P3 Pro.
This P3 pro has less tan 10 hours on it with an extra battery and hard case, includes some filters. All for 925 CAD, was going to try 850 CAD
P4 is out of my price range.
Negotiating this drone is making it so that my wife will own me.
Hmmm now what to do?
2017-1-8
Use props
Propwash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Got to agree 100% Can't understand DJI at times would better to keep the pro3 as the entry level and retire the older designs to history.PRO-3 is just allround to good a drone to discontinue.THINK AGAIN DJI.

2017-1-8
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Well iam going to keep flying my p3p untill it gives up and bounces off something or somebody lol, no way can i afford something every six months that costs more than the car i drive round in, yet another kick in the nuts, when this ones done thats it for me and drones, pitty really very interesting things to fly, but iam not being forced to upgrade all the time before iam able to. Phones are the same people keep haveing them forced on them, as long as people keep paying they are happy to keep takeing your money leaveing you with something thats almost worthless six months down the line, well they found my limit with this one lol.{:4_142:}
2017-1-8
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

P3 Advanced also discontinued..................
2017-1-8
Use props
MaYhEm sMiLeY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9671732 ft
Canada

Geez I am having serious doubts about completing my transaction of buying a used P3P
I have it when my obsession and compulsiveness do battle heheheh
2017-1-8
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

The P3P will be around for a while yet. Buy it at a good price and go enjoy it.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules