Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I am a novice at building drones, and am currently working on a project for an engineering class. I am using a flysky fst6 tx/rx, naza m lite fc, hobbymate esc and 2204 motors. I have the issue of it flipping backwards even though the motor rotation and prop rotation is correct. I have tried flashing the entire system and recalibrating the IMU but nothing seems to change. I would appreciate any insight.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you double checked your RC channels to make sure they are going in the correct directions? Any visuals on your set up would be appreciated.
2017-1-10
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-10 15:58
Have you double checked your RC channels to make sure they are going in the correct directions? Any visuals on your set up would be appreciated.

I no longer have this problem this issue. I believe that flashing the FC with the esc buses in the correct orientation, calibrating the IMU and checking rotation helped. I feel like I jumped the gun before actually flying and going from there. I have able to hover now but it moves to towards m1 on the x4 configuration.

Very old photo.

Very old photo.
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2017-1-11 00:31
I no longer have this problem this issue. I believe that flashing the FC with the esc buses in the correct orientation, calibrating the IMU and checking rotation helped. I feel like I jumped the gun before actually flying and going from there. I have able to hover now but it moves to towards m1 on the x4 configuration.

Good to hear all is well, thanks for the update.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules