Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI module with Phantom 4 pro
1062 6 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72e5b088
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771434 ft
Iceland

Hi there
Is the HDMI module from my old phantom 4 compitable with phantom 4 pro?
I have the phantom 4 pro with out the screen not phantom 4 pro + with the screen.
2017-1-10
Use props
fans82f30c9f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80112 ft
United States

currently it is a hit or miss. For me it was a miss. Ken has reported this to DJI and will be taken care of in FW release. The list of issues with the P-4P is lengthy so it will be a while till they issue this FW.   donnie
2017-1-10
Use props
fans72e5b088
lvl.4
Iceland

Thanks for the info. I hope DJI will give us a new firwere with this fix soon I need the clean video feed to monitor.
2017-1-10
Use props
Rjroxie
lvl.1

United States

It is not good for me either, since I installed the hdmi board onto my controller, I have been having disconnected video problems when the drone is less than 300 feet away and the only way to restore it is to land and turn everything off and restart. And from what I can tell you will not get a clean feed to the monitor, it still shows all of the information at the top and bottom of the screen. I did not have any issues before I installed the hdmi module into the controller, because just a week before that I did a 3.1 mile flight and it never lost anything. I did refresh the firmware after I installed it and is was still having connection problems so when I am off work again on Friday I will fly some more, but if I still have an issue with that then I am going to remove the module for now go back to the standard module.
The easiest way that I have found to get the picture to a larger screen is using my firestick on the tv and cast my phone screen to it. You still have all of the info at the top and bottom of the screen thou.
2017-1-10
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

On the contrary I took the hdmi module out of my P3A and put it in the P4P, it updated the firmware and works faultlessly. I use with Fatshark Dominator V3's and it works perfectly, as it did with the P3A. If you have the module already, you can't loose by trying it. Maybe there are few hardware revisions about and some work better that others?
2017-1-10
Use props
fans72e5b088
lvl.4
Iceland

Thanks Hendo. I did try that but the update did always hang at 0%
But I just managed to get it working 5 minutes ago. I just put the original module back in and updated the RC firmware and then I installed the HDMI module and did the update again. And now it works fine
2017-1-10
Use props
RG Drones
lvl.4

Brazil

fans72e5b088 Posted at 2017-1-10 12:52
Thanks Hendo. I did try that but the update did always hang at 0%
But I just managed to get it working 5 minutes ago. I just put the original module back in and updated the RC firmware and then I installed the HDMI module and did the update again. And now it works fine

I found some problems at first, but then I found a function of the RC menu and enabled simultaneous outputs and everything went well. Ipad with all the information and HDMI with the full video.
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules