Lack of Communications on Shipping Status
1352 7 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cmdrwack
lvl.1
United States

I ordered several OSMO Mobile accessories on January 1, 2017.  Their website shows only payment received and not shipped.  So far, 9 days later, I've received no e-mail feedback from DJI on status.  I've sent in e-mails asking about when my order my ship.  No answers.  I even sent an e-mail via a PayPal dispute process asking to either provide a status or else cancel the order.  No answer.  Did/do others have the same experience when ordering direct from DJI?  I guess that I am used to ordering from other websites where I get a status, and a forecast of a ship date and answers to e-mails within a few days.  
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, unfortunately, that's not unusual. We're working to improve our website. What's your order number? I can check it for you.
2017-1-11
Use props
QuikDraw
New

United States

Same goes for myself.  I placed an order on December 25th for a couple of osmo accessories and at the time all items were expected to ship within 1-3 days.  My credit card was charged right away and I already sent an email requesting a status on the order.  Still no response.  I've purchased a Phantom 4, Mavic & Osmo+ through 3rd party retailers and this was my first order with DJI directly.  I hope DJI gets it together because this lack of communication is seriously concerning for a company that wants to be taken seriously.
2017-1-11
Use props
Cmdrwack
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-11 01:34
Yes, unfortunately, that's not unusual. We're working to improve our website. What's your order number? I can check it for you.

Order number  0012387368920
2017-1-11
Use props
Cmdrwack
lvl.1
United States

As a result of going through a PayPal dispute process, I Just received an e-mail from Ann DJI stating that they were out-of-stock until the end of NEXT week.  If you are out-of-stock, you should say so (best case) while ordering or (worst case) send an e-mail as soon as possible letting the customer know.  Saying nothing and not responding to normal e-mails, and then forcing me to escalate is UNPROFESSIONAL.  
2017-1-12
Use props
young-nyc 3
lvl.4
United States

Yup i ordered mine 12-24 as a gift to myself, it finally shipped 2 days ago.
Hoping I'll have it in time for my little vacation next week.
Unfortunately not all of my orders are getting shipped, and will have to wait for the others =(
2017-1-12
Use props
Mickyo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have found DJI to be excellent. I ordered my items on thursday 12 Jan at about 20.00Hrs . Received a confirmation email almost immediately. Just been advised today 13th Jan from DJI at about 16.00 that my order has been shipped. Since then I have received confirmation and a time for delivery from DPD couriers for Monday 16th Jan. So I have nothing but praise for them.
Hope all your orders get sorted soon
2017-1-13
Use props
QuikDraw
New

United States

Still haven't heard a word yet regarding my order #(0019598207630). I may have to escalate this issue with my credit card company to get a response. This lack of communication is quite sad.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules