904 7 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ems12a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 555863 ft
  • >>>
United States

This was shot 15 min after sunset with collision advoidiance lights attached to the inspire 1.

=)
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's really beautiful. Keep going.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fantastic exposure work, thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing your exposure settings for this one?
2017-1-11
Use props
ems12a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-11 15:36
Fantastic exposure work, thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing your exposure settings for this one?

I shot it with the stock X3 in auto. I left the house with out  my X5 on this shoot.

The real magic was done in post as the original was very noisy and grainy and frankly was kinda awful lol.

Primer Pro CC 2017 has come a long way over the last year with it's Lumetri settings and color correction. I fiddled with the settings a bit and got what I liked and exported it.

2017-1-11
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

ems12a@gmail.co Posted at 2017-1-11 19:15
I shot it with the stock X3 in auto. I left the house with out  my X5 on this shoot.

The real magic was done in post as the original was very noisy and grainy and frankly was kinda awful lol.

Did you operate both the AC and Camera or did you have a friend operating the camera? ( two RC setup)  You did a nice job on this overall and I have my new Mac 27 inch with 5k and this was the first video I watched, it was like I was a bird flying, I really got lost in the video .

Nice
I both this so MAC so could do some video editing, I hear the "I movie"does well for beginners on this aspect of it .  In time maybe I will get the "Binford  9000 Primer Pro  CC with deluxe rally fun Pack and all the fixings ".....for now need to crawl before walk.

cheers

donnie
2017-1-12
Use props
ems12a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-12 05:23
Did you operate both the AC and Camera or did you have a friend operating the camera? ( two RC setup)  You did a nice job on this overall and I have my new Mac 27 inch with 5k and this was the first video I watched, it was like I was a bird flying, I really got lost in the video .

Nice

Hi Donnie

All me with one controller. Thanks for the feed back.

I used iMove and Final Cut both and didn't find them bad I just found Premier Pro CC an extension of Photoshop and Lightroom, you know what I mean? There laid out similar with there menus and such.  

Happy Flying.
2017-1-12
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

ems12a@gmail.co Posted at 2017-1-12 08:14
Hi Donnie

All me with one controller. Thanks for the feed back.

Super job !  well done .

donnie
2017-1-13
Use props
dave.encoremult
lvl.1

United States

Nice video. I know what you mean about X3 night footage looking bad. So, you did a good job in post. I think you know, you had a lot of jerky moves/corrections in flight. Work on smoothing those out...subtle smooth turns, ease in and out and the same on tilts. But over all, looks good...makes Jacksonville look good too.
2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules