Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI OSMO IN THE MAGNIFICENT CITY OF BERLIN - 4K
1160 7 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7cfa820b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306302 ft
United Kingdom

Back in October I visited Berlin for a week, it was amazing although the weather wasnt too great. It was the perfect time for me to use my DJI Osmo and film a bit of the city. I thouroughly enjoyed making the video with the osmo and it was easy to use and work with. I was also very impressed withe video quality that it produced.

I would be really grateful if you could take a moment to check out the video I and if you enjoyed it please feel free to subscribe to my channel by clicking the logo at the end of the video beacuse throughout this year i will be making new videos with my Phnatom droen and the Osmo. I plan to make videos in London, Venice, Belfast, Salzburg, The German national park in the snow, a Skiing video and also a lot more as the year goes on.

YouTube

Thank you so much for watching the Video. Id love to hear your opinion.

2017-1-10
Use props
fans7cfa820b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2017-1-10
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, as you say the weather was a bit challenging.  I have been more in the area of photography and only dabbled in video and it's a very different challenge. One thing that I have to challenge myself on is to plan, vary, and use a wider variety of shots and movements that tell a story rather than create a video containing a series of 'moving still images'.  I think there were points in the video where more dynamic footage where the camera was moving more would have added to it.  Just a few thoughts based on my personal challenges!
2017-1-11
Use props
MATTHEW AMESBUR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A1000 Posted at 2017-1-11 02:52
Nice video, as you say the weather was a bit challenging.  I have been more in the area of photography and only dabbled in video and it's a very different challenge. One thing that I have to challenge myself on is to plan, vary, and use a wider variety of shots and movements that tell a story rather than create a video containing a series of 'moving still images'.  I think there were points in the video where more dynamic footage where the camera was moving more would have added to it.  Just a few thoughts based on my personal challenges!

Thanks, I just wish we had nicer weather
2017-1-11
Use props
Dutchvideo
lvl.1

Netherlands

Nice video!

Was this shot with the original osmo or the zoom version? Did u use any nd filters?  I'm looking to buy an osmo but i'm still a bit on the fence because of all the technical problems i see here and in reviews.
How do you like yours so far? Did u encounter any of the problems / defects that so may people are complaining about?
2017-1-15
Use props
MATTHEW AMESBUR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dutchvideo Posted at 2017-1-15 13:03
Nice video!

Was this shot with the original osmo or the zoom version? Did u use any nd filters?  I'm looking to buy an osmo but i'm still a bit on the fence because of all the technical problems i see here and in reviews.

Thanks for the feed back,
I have had my DJI Osmo since august I believe. So far I have encountered no issues with it and i regularly use it on a day to day basis. To be honest I think most of the faults have been resolved with the latest firmware update.  It is an incredible camera that could be used for hundreds of different applications. For example in February I plan to take it skiing and I believe it will make a stunning video. The stabilisation is outstanding and the video quality is better than most cameras available.

To make this video I just used the standard X3 camera ( The basic one ) with no filters apart from the included UV filter. I then edited the video in iMovie and enhanced the colour. One thing I would say is to buy an extra battery, I think it's about £25 (€30) as the battery life will only last around 90 minutes. Also another accessory which I found very useful was the DJI Osmo Base it was £7 and it allows you to attach the camera to any regular tripod or you can just leave it in the base and make a time lapse.

The osmo doesn't take much getting used to, it is really user friendly. Here is the first video that I ever made using this camera. I knew from then on that I was going to love it.
  (copy and paste into YouTube)

If you like my videos it would mean a lot to me if you subscribed. Also please could you click the link in the video description because if you decide to buy the camera in the next 30 days I will get 5% from DJI which I can spend on improving my videos and purchasing more equipment. If you don't want to it's fine though
2017-1-15
Use props
MATTHEW AMESBUR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MATTHEW AMESBUR Posted at 2017-1-15 13:26
I have had my DJI Osmo since august I believe. So far I have encountered no issues with it and i regularly use it on a day to day basis. To be honest I think most of the faults have been resolved with the latest firmware update.  It is an incredible camera that could be used for hundreds of different applications. For example in February I plan to take it skiing and I believe it will make a stunning video. The stabilisation is outstanding and the video quality is better than most cameras available.

My YouTube channel is 'Europe In 4K'
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAjYclFyG1O9XBChx8MuMBw
2017-1-15
Use props
Dutchvideo
lvl.1

Netherlands

MATTHEW AMESBUR Posted at 2017-1-15 13:26

Thanks for replying!

Its nice to hear that there are people not having issues! and thanks for the tips as well!
If i buy one i will definitely buy extra batteries especially since they are not expensive at all.
And the base seems like a nice accessory as well.

I'm one step closer to buying one : )

2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules