Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo+ zoom
1297 4 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkepin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am slowly managing to navigate functions and settings on my new Osmo+ however I am unable to achieve X7 zoom in the 1920x1080 FHD mode (the only mode in which it should function).

In the demonstration video we see a 7X zoom but no explanation on the settings in the app to enable this. I would not expect this function to be permanently on as it is obviously a software function that adds X2 to the optical zoom from its 3.5 times limit in a gradual progression and therefore not always desired.

And so once again I ask how is the 7X zoom enabled? Has anyone got an answer.
2017-1-11
Use props
Hawkepin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have discovered that it is always on in all the FHD modes and comes in automatically at maximum optical zoom then adds the expansion factor gradually up to X2. The actual magnification applied is shown alongside the lens focal length scale as the zoom is advanced.
2017-1-12
Use props
MacDyver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136211 ft
United States

pinch and zoom like apple products
2017-1-14
Use props
Nortti
New
Flight distance : 8235 ft
Finland

What i've learned so far...  zooming from the display only get to 2 x, but pressing trigger and pushing joystick up simultaneously gets you the rest 3,5 x zoom.

Nortti
2017-2-3
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Nortti Posted at 2017-2-3 01:16
What i've learned so far...  zooming from the display only get to 2 x, but pressing trigger and pushing joystick up simultaneously gets you the rest 3,5 x zoom.

Nortti

Hmm, I get the full zoom range from the screen, but there is a slight pause before it goes for the extra bit.
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules