Narrative Horror Short
1236 24 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

shot this loose narrative film solely on the mavic pro. d-log, 2.7k. low-light works well. tripod mode works wonderfully. brightened up the video through youtube a couple stops so there's some nasty gain, but i think you get the picture.

2017-1-12
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Pretty descent horror flick.... But where are the " HALF NAKED SCREAMING GIRLS" running towards the scary guy instead of running away from him???  
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool, and scary
2017-1-12
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-12 16:29
Pretty descent horror flick.... But where are the " HALF NAKED SCREAMING GIRLS" running towards the scary guy instead of running away from him???

good idea on the naked chicks part! are you for hire?
2017-1-12
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-12 16:31
Pretty cool, and scary

thanks ken! sadly, this film was not meant to be scary. more of a biopic.
2017-1-12
Use props
fans16b1ea7c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114688 ft
United States

Nice job man. Really liked how used the light you had.
2017-1-12
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

fans16b1ea7c Posted at 2017-1-12 17:00
Nice job man. Really liked how used the light you had.

wow, thanks dude! appreciate it
2017-1-12
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jazzhole Posted at 2017-1-12 16:52
good idea on the naked chicks part! are you for hire?

You can't afford my talent...Maybe try your M... (trying to be nice...) because as you know Relatives deserve first crack at stardom and when you are starting out and since they can work for free it would save you some startup money...
2017-1-12
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-12 17:41
You can't afford my talent...Maybe try your M... (trying to be nice...) because as you know Relatives deserve first crack at stardom and when you are starting out and since they can work for free it would save you some startup money...

oh jeez! you might be right on that. still curious, what's your hourly rate? with a response like that you sound like you'd have a nice pair on ya.
2017-1-12
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jazzhole Posted at 2017-1-12 18:06
oh jeez! you might be right on that. still curious, what's your hourly rate? with a response like that you sound like you'd have a nice pair on ya.

If you have the dough you want ask for the price... You just say YOU ARE HIRED!!!

Like I said stick with the ones you know since they'll give it to you for free... Also if you don't like the answer don't knock on the door...
2017-1-12
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-12 18:31
If you have the dough you want ask for the price... You just say YOU ARE HIRED!!!

Like I said stick with the ones you know since they'll give it to you for free... Also if you don't like the answer don't knock on the door...

i love 'the answer'
2017-1-12
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I love it

I guess the noises were supposed to be asthma? Reminds me of the early tale of tales games.
2017-1-12
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-12 17:41

Laughing out loud at everything from the somewhat more direct version that you could have delivered, to the more diluted version you settled upon.  Had to upvote.  Had to.
2017-1-12
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Great job!
2017-1-12
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BuzzCut Posted at 2017-1-12 21:54
Laughing out loud at everything from the somewhat more direct version that you could have delivered, to the more diluted version you settled upon.  Had to upvote.  Had to.

I gave him compliment, did not attack him and tried to respect him on my first post but I didn't know what was his intention with his reply or why? So I kept civil and gave it some humor (WHEN THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH...) Someone recently said that???  
2017-1-13
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-13 05:27
I gave him compliment, did not attack him and tried to respect him on my first post but I didn't know what was his intention with his reply or why? So I kept civil and gave it some humor (WHEN THEY GO LOW WE GO HIGH...) Someone recently said that???

lol wth
2017-1-13
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

My experience on the internet (and I have lots unfortunately) is anyone with hole in their name, you're gonna get it hard lol Flashhole, jackhole, anything hole
2017-1-13
Use props
UltraKD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8579 ft
United States

Great Short, kudos, what video editing software did you use?
2017-1-13
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-1-13 16:14
My experience on the internet (and I have lots unfortunately) is anyone with hole in their name, you're gonna get it hard lol Flashhole, jackhole, anything hole

Since your going for rhymes  .... and then you end up PLUGGING THAT HOLE with a ....
2017-1-13
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

Just saw this.  Really hope you didn't take it seriously, or with any weight!

Ah, the Internet {:4_177:}
2017-1-14
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-1-13 16:14

An oblique, but likely accurate observation
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BuzzCut Posted at 2017-1-14 06:22
Just saw this.  Really hope you didn't take it seriously, or with any weight!

Ah, the Internet

Buzz,

Not at alllll {:4_157:}.... just showing him if you are trying to be funny than the other person might be funnier...

That is all.
2017-1-14
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-14 08:43
Buzz,

Not at alllll .... just showing him if you are trying to be funny than the other person might be funnier...

2017-1-14
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

i agree on the naked chicks
2017-1-15
Use props
jazzhole
lvl.1

United States

UltraKD Posted at 2017-1-13 18:04
Great Short, kudos, what video editing software did you use?

thanks! i used final cut x
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules