Inspire 2 second remote
1730 15 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

When you pruchase a second remote for the Inspire 2 does it come with a foam core the fits into the Inspire 2 case ?
2017-1-12
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft
Switzerland

Hello Coigreach,

It's a good question, i asked me the same thing too. Maybe DJI Mindy can give us more informations?

Patrick
2017-1-13
Use props
fans2802dba8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 542972 ft
United States

I also would like to know, since the Inspire 2 case needs that foam core to secure the 2nd controller properly.  If they don't come with controller, can this be purchased separately?
2017-1-13
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Mine came in a box on its own .. No place in the I2 box
2017-1-13
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

fans2802dba8 Posted at 2017-1-13 14:46
I also would like to know, since the Inspire 2 case needs that foam core to secure the 2nd controller properly.  If they don't come with controller, can this be purchased separately?

big fat space fot it to fit similar to inspire 1 but the question is obviously now to DJI to confirm or deny the existence of a foam core to be supplied for second remote
2017-1-14
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

I don't like not having that second core available.... UPS shows my second remote coming in the mail today.. So I will see if it comes with the core or not!
2017-1-16
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-1-16 07:16
I don't like not having that second core available.... UPS shows my second remote coming in the mail today.. So I will see if it comes with the core or not!

It does fit flat like the inspire 1 with a bit of a push But I like thing to be symmetrical fingers cross it comes with a core!
2017-1-16
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
United States

Ok,  GOOD NEWS!!!!    I just received the second controller in the mail today for my Inspire 2.   The Foam that the remote is packed in the shipping box with turns into the Insert for the Case!!  There are actually  two inserts, you need to choose the one that makes the remote Mirror the original remote in the case, this will allow the remote to sit up like the original and sit correctly when the top of the case is added.  Thank you DJI for doing something right!!!

2017-1-16
Use props
2stroked
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19026 ft
Canada

#Quick Reply Here#
2017-1-16
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-1-16 13:13
Ok,  GOOD NEWS!!!!    I just received the second controller in the mail today for my Inspire 2.   The Foam that the remote is packed in the shipping box with turns into the Insert for the Case!!  There are actually  two inserts, you need to choose the one that makes the remote Mirror the original remote in the case, this will allow the remote to sit up like the original and sit correctly when the top of the case is added.  Thank you DJI for doing something right!!!

Awesome!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!
2017-1-16
Use props
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

I picked up my Inspire 2 remote from Advexure here in LA. Foam fits great within the case. Now my issue is with the red props (talked about all over the forums)..hopefully it gets resolved quickly. Seems that DJI is aware of the issue but need them to act fast as we've got projects lined up.
2017-1-16
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is commng today, can't wate to see if the foam insert is inside as well.
2017-1-24
Use props
fans96347fa8
New

United States

do you think if Ordered the 2nd remote from 3rd party that it will also come with the foam insert?
2017-1-30
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
United States

fans96347fa8 Posted at 2017-1-30 07:05
do you think if Ordered the 2nd remote from 3rd party that it will also come with the foam insert?

It should..

The foam is what keeps the remote protected in the original box.   

When you unpack the remote from the box, just keep the foam pieces that were protecting it.
2017-1-30
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

perfectpercepti Posted at 2017-1-16 23:32
I picked up my Inspire 2 remote from Advexure here in LA. Foam fits great within the case. Now my issue is with the red props (talked about all over the forums)..hopefully it gets resolved quickly. Seems that DJI is aware of the issue but need them to act fast as we've got projects lined up.

Hi Perfectpercepti.

have you looked at my other thread about the red prop issue?

http://forum.dji.com/thread-82210-1-1.html
2017-1-30
Use props
burbank.mac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 868743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm so glad I saw this message. I'm an idiot not to have noticed that the packing material was the solution. Fits like a charm.
2017-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules