Confused about shipment?
2265 11 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

With the huge amount of people anxiously chasing the "4th Blue Dot" and getting frustrated about the whereabouts of their order, here is some information I hope will make the picture a little clearer.

When you get the 4th Blue Dot it says "Shipped" so now you're axiously waiting for the tracking number and the delivery courier to knock on your door in the next couple of days. WAIT! The Blue Dot does not necessarily mean your order is on it's way.
To get more accurate information, do the following:

1    Go to DJI Store
2.   Scroll to bottom of page and under the heading Help & Support click "Order Information"
3.   This will take you to the "Help Purchasing" page
4.   Click on 1. "How do I check the status of my order"
5.   Click on "Order Tracking" (here is the link http://store.dji.com/orders/tracking)
6.   Enter your details
7.   Voila!

Okay, so this is a little long winded, but it does give more information than just the "4th Blue Dot"

Hope this helps.
2017-1-13
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

Don't know whether to praise you or curse you. I was so excited to see that blue dot this morning, but following your process I see:-
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Dji
Tracking Number:

:-(
Seriously though, thanks for the tip
2017-1-13
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-13 07:29
Don't know whether to praise you or curse you. I was so excited to see that blue dot this morning, but following your process I see:-
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending

I'm in the same boat as you, I've got 2 separate orders outstanding and with nothing better to do thought I'd delve into the order/delivery process and see what was happening!
Good luck!
2017-1-13
Use props
cloudsabove
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for this - it helps but doesn't because we are still frustratingly waiting for updates. Trying to get someone to chat today as well is hopeless so actually your tip is far more helpful than DJI chat line is.
2017-1-14
Use props
Wellsi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for this.  It matches the Mobile View that you get when viewing your order in the DJI store on your mobile....  Mine has said Pending all week... Cheers.
2017-1-14
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Wellsi Posted at 2017-1-14 03:04
Thanks for this.  It matches the Mobile View that you get when viewing your order in the DJI store on your mobile....  Mine has said Pending all week... Cheers.

Mine's been pending all week, so I got on to DJI chat and they confirmed one of my orders will get a tracking number tomorrow, my other order should be despatched on the 27th.
2017-1-14
Use props
Hognewyork
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154377 ft
United States

I too have a blue "shipped" circle.  I just spoke to online chat, they said my order is currently being "picked" in the warehouse and will then be packaged.  Not sure why they can't have these steps listed on the customer status page.  It will then be handed off to the courier, this should take no longer then 2 days.  The package will then be delivered within 3-5 business days.  We shall see!
2018-1-14
Use props
Hognewyork
lvl.1
United States

"Shipped" is still lit up (order complete is still grayed out), received tracking numbers via email at 1:40am (NY time).  Shipping from China and shows delivery of Wednesday by 10:30am!!!  Ill believe it when I see it, but things are looking up, even with the holiday.  A timeline for future thread searcher: I ordered Saturday 1/13, status changed to shipped 1/14, tracking numbers in an email 1/15 early a.m., set for delivery on 1/17 by 10:30am (all NY times)
2018-1-15
Use props
Hognewyork
lvl.1
United States

FYI, delivery date changed to Thursday 1/18.
2018-1-16
Use props
Hognewyork
lvl.1
United States

Hognewyork Posted at 2018-1-16 06:18
FYI, delivery date changed to Thursday 1/18.

For those following, the delivery date updated this morning to TODAY!  Still waiting though
2018-1-17
Use props
Hognewyork
lvl.1
United States

Delivered! Charging and updating! Later!!!
2018-1-17
Use props
kenshatz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125492 ft
United States

I waited for the blue dot like it was the death of me.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules