When will my order ship?
1215 8 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187493 ft
Canada

Placed an order for a replacement P4 gimbal.  In the store it says that it will be shipped in 1 - 3 business days.  My last order was shipped lightning fast, but this one... bupkus.  I tried chatting online with dji but all you get is some writing in chinese.  
Order number is 0012869999600.
Capture.PNG
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I'm checking it.
2017-1-14
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Canada

Thanks @dji-Thor.  I got an email response from Ann which really told me nothing other than they don't have stock and didn't provide an ETA for when more would be coming in.

I'm disappointed with the lack of honesty coming from DJI lately.  If you go to DJI store right now, it's saying that it will be shipped in 1 - 3 business days.  DJI obviously knows this is a blatant lie yet they continue to happily charge credit cards for a product they don't have and cannot supply.  This dishonest behavior is typical of a company in trouble and suffering cash flow problems.

Get your act together DJI and try being an honest corporate citizen.
2017-1-14
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Canada

I found a local vendor that actually has the camera/gibmal and have bought it there.  They have a feature on their site that allows visitors to see when an item is in stock and how many are available.   Crazy concept eh?

So how do I cancel my order with DJI?  The refund order button is missing from the order page this morning.
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RobSinfield Posted at 2017-1-15 06:41
I found a local vendor that actually has the camera/gibmal and have bought it there.  They have a feature on their site that allows visitors to see when an item is in stock and how many are available.   Crazy concept eh?

So how do I cancel my order with DJI?  The refund order button is missing from the order page this morning.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, RobSinfield.
If you do want to cancel the order, we can help you handle that.
2017-1-15
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-15 19:28
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, RobSinfield.
If you do want to cancel the order, we can help you handle that.

it looks like it was shipped this morning from the US.  I guess I'll have a backup camera should need one in the future.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RobSinfield Posted at 2017-1-16 07:05
it looks like it was shipped this morning from the US.  I guess I'll have a backup camera should need one in the future.

That's great, hope you will receive it soon, thanks again for your supporting!
2017-1-16
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Canada

shipping delays aside, I'm still surprised by how quickly DJI ships items to Canada.

Three days from US to Canada straight through customs with no problems.
2017-1-19
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.3
Canada

lol either the DJI system is really... really slow or I'm getting another gimbal.  /btw I received the gimbal I ordered on Jan 19, 17
Capture.PNG
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules