Ripple Video (Ruining all of my videos)
617 4 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9697e18d
New
United States

Hello fellow Mavic users, I have an issue with my new drone that i can't seem to resolve. When ever I take a video of anything, trees, houses, mountains, the video shows moving, ripply lines over roofs and tree lines etc. I cannot seem to resolve this motion movement and it is ruining the videos i am taking. I have tried to adjust the shutter speed but it doesnt seem to help. Can you please share any ideas that can help?  Thanks
Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 7.55.39 PM.png

Here is a screen shot of one of the videos I took

Here is a screen shot of one of the videos I took
2017-1-13
Use props
fans9697e18d
New
United States

Also, if anyone has really good camera settings they would like to share, that would be very appreciated.
2017-1-13
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

Hmm strange format, 931 * 370 pixels. It may come from redusing of resolution for your monitor. What resolution is the video taken in ?

Could you upload a couple of pictures in full jpg format, taken directly from your camera's SD Card ?

Regards Leif.
2017-1-14
Use props
fans9697e18d
New
United States

Thanks for getting back to me Landbo, this is a screen shot of a video, the ripples don't appear in photo... (strange) This was shot in 4k and 30 fps. This is directly from the sd card and uploaded to my apple macbook air... WHat do you think it could be?
2017-1-16
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Yeah Landbo was saying, it's from playing a 4k video at a lower res. Export a frame from the video and see what it looks like.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules