Customer service is terrible!
823 4 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scotth
lvl.1

United States

I'm sorry I have to write this but it's true.  Dealing with customer service and getting an update on my drone is ridiculous!

I don't mind that it took 2 months to get.  I also understand that quality control under such a production crunch gets overlooked and causes issues such as mine.  One of my Mavic Pro arms was not functioning correctly.  No big deal, these things happen.  

What upsets me off the most though is that I keep getting the run around from DJI.  The first guy says we will have a new one to you in about a week.  The next guy (a week later) says 2-3 weeks.  I look at the Repair Status page and even though the drone was accepted almost 2 weeks ago, it's still in the beginning stages.  

Seriously, what's going on with this company.  How do I get help here?!?!

BTW, here is my case number: CAS-377481-Q8J8H4

-S
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about the delay. Your cases is escalated and you should receive an update from one of our staff within 48 hours.
2017-1-13
Use props
Scotth
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-13 22:30
We're very sorry about the delay. Your cases is escalated and you should receive an update from one of our staff within 48 hours.

That's great to hear but I keep hearing this.  
2017-1-14
Use props
Scotth
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-13 22:30

48 hours later and no update.  Gotta love the customer service with DJI!

This is extremely disappointing!
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Scotth Posted at 2017-1-15 17:11
48 hours later and no update.  Gotta love the customer service with DJI!

This is extremely disappointing!

Sorry about that, it happens to be a weekend, so might take longer than 48 hours.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules