Customer Service Response Time - Mavic
803 9 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ilhaamharris
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi

Crashed my Mavic and sent an email to customer support ref 387470 last week however I am yet to rec an update or advice on how to proceed, I have provided all the data required however the MAVIC is still with me without any advice on what action to take next.

I want to send over the DJI to start at least work on it as it cannot be fixed by the dealer in Sri Lanka

Please help

Thanks & Regards

Ilhaam Harris

2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2017-1-13
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

I can vouch for making contact through online chat. Within hours I had an RMA case number and full instructions as how to ship the drone back. No complaints here whatsoever.
2017-1-14
Use props
Ilhaamharris
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-13 22:19
Hi, please try online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.

Hi - They advise to drop the email with the analysis, video, DAT files etc, which I have done

Will try and speak to them again

Thanks
2017-1-14
Use props
Ilhaamharris
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

rick39 Posted at 2017-1-14 01:44
I can vouch for making contact through online chat. Within hours I had an RMA case number and full instructions as how to ship the drone back. No complaints here whatsoever.

Thanks Rick39, will give it another go
2017-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ilhaamharris Posted at 2017-1-14 03:55
Hi - They advise to drop the email with the analysis, video, DAT files etc, which I have done

Will try and speak to them again

Hello Ilhaam, I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
They will be able to follow up with you as soon as possible.
2017-1-15
Use props
Ilhaamharris
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-15 01:51
Hello Ilhaam, I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
They will be able to follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thanks Mandy, they responded with a DJI Link to the query, I will track the request on that

Thanks
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ilhaamharris Posted at 2017-1-15 05:06
Thanks Mandy, they responded with a DJI Link to the query, I will track the request on that

Thanks

You are welcome.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-1-15
Use props
Ilhaamharris
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi.. its been 3 days and they still are not advising on how the steps i need to send the drone. I understand analysis is taking time but me havin a broken drone which needs to be fixed seems unproductive.... pls help
2017-1-17
Use props
fansc8589f80
New
Flight distance : 9347 ft
United States

rick39 Posted at 2017-1-14 01:44

What were the shipping directions they gave you? I have an RMA shipping label but can't find any information about how I'm supposed to package everything up for shipment -- and I can't find an 'online chat' anywhere on the DJI website.
2017-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules