Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service and Repair Centre in Burwood, Victoria
1599 1 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefa2f04d
New

Australia

Received a DJI Mavic Pro and straight from the box, appeared to have a used screw on the rear leg, or may have even been a refurbished drone but, so far, customer service have been good and opened a case and TNT have picked up the DJI Mavic Pro for service on 11/1. My question is for the people who have had to deal with repairs or services from the centre in Burwood, Victoria.

Approximately how long does it take, what was the system and turn around like and was it as hassle free as possible. According to the con note by the courier the item was "delivered" on 12/1/17 but to date the service/repauid details have not been updated yet. The operator I have been emailing says they have requested a replacement but my one fear is that since there is still a shortage in supply for the DJI Mavic Pro, is that the whole process takes a month, or even more, to complete.

Or worse, I receive another refurbished drone. Just looking for some consumer confidence and comments from previous forum users who may have gone through the same thing.
2017-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules