BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST.
1529 5 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3208d094
lvl.2
Flight distance : 684170 ft
United States

Hi y'all

When I fly my p4p indoors with collision avoidance disabled, I keep getting
BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST.every couple of minutes.

Why would I get this?

Regards,
PHK
2017-1-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha PHK,

Obstacle avoidance was also designed for indoor flying.  If you disable "Obstacle Avoidance" and the sensor system notes that you are surrounded by obstacles, it will tell you to "Stop before you crash!"  That is what "Braking Now!" means.  "Return sticks to Midpoints First" is required so the sticks do not override the sensor system initiating the braking maneuver.  The result is a safe hover.

BTW, be very careful when you disable any of the avoidance or sensor systems.  The results can make for very unstable flight and counter-intuitive control reactions that very easily cause crashes.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-15
Use props
fans3208d094
lvl.2
Flight distance : 684170 ft
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-15 02:54
Aloha PHK,

Obstacle avoidance was also designed for indoor flying.  If you disable "Obstacle Avoidance" and the sensor system notes that you are surrounded by obstacles, it will tell you to "Stop before you crash!"  That is what "Braking Now!" means.  "Return sticks to Midpoints First" is required so the sticks do not override the sensor system initiating the braking maneuver.  The result is a safe hover.

Aloha Cetacean. That helps. Thanks for your insight.
2017-1-15
Use props
fansf4b02c46
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
India

But only when I enable obstacle avoidance, this Warning is showing Braking now! Returns sticks to mid point first
2017-4-23
Use props
fansf4b02c46
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
India

And the sound of beeping is there continuously, how I can solve it
2017-4-23
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Netherlands

This happens to me outside with 16+ sats in p-gps exaxtly after takeoff with both my fingers off the sticks..... Mahhh
2017-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules