Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
9 satellites - still red
852 5 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zolima
lvl.1

Austria

hi,
i wanted to fly my drone today but it was always drifting and switching to atti mode.
i had 9 satellites but still red bars? is that normal?
thx in advance
2017-1-15
Use props
joerazzzz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86952 ft
United States

What were your winds like? open area? metal structures near by? I've seen this same thing but never entered atti mode. any updates to carry out?
2017-1-15
Use props
Dronoob
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

Yes, you can have 9 satellite connections with bad quality so that GPS positionning is not possible.
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Agree with Dronoob.
Could you please post a screenshot of the video feed page?  
2017-1-15
Use props
zolima
lvl.1

Austria

thank you very much. winds were moderate but i was just in between two high-voltage power lines. That might have been the problem.
2017-1-16
Use props
No1much
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

Anyone have an idea what would cause a Mavic 200 ft up in the air, above the treetops of suburbia, with 17 satellites, to suddenly go into ATTI mode for 10 seconds or so?

I understand wifi can cause some interference with OcuSync transmissions to and from the controller and probably drone, but having 17 satellites (I average between 13-19 sats for all my flights in the area, 8 or 9 when I take off from next to the house but sonnecting to the other 10 or so upoc clearing rooftop height)... Atti mode shouldn't have happened then, right? Pretty sure. It's on FW 1.03.0200.

(Sometimes the DJI Assistant tells me to upgrade to the same version I'm on, other times it just says "refresh." I've been ignoring it since I updated drone and controller on the 26th and no errors happened at all during or after the update.)
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules