Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin vs Ronin MX (fluid vs mechanical)
1305 1 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rotorshawn.yaho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone..  I'm wondering if I can get some solutions for my Ronin MX..  I have been using the original Ronin pretty much since it came out..  I really love it...  I also just recently purchased a Ronin MX just so I could have a lighter rig and put it on my drone as well..

What I am finding is that the Ronin MX feels super mechanical, where my original Ronin is super fluid...  Both are perfectly balanced.  On my original Ronin, if I pan and speed up, the ronin keeps up with me and smoothly stops.... And when I suddenly reverse pannign sirection, it makes it a very smooth transition to the other direction..  On my MX, the panning speed seems to be limited to the motor speed setting and if I change directions suddenly it "jerks" as it reverses direction rather than eases in and out of the direction change..

Has anyone else experienced this and is it the way the MX is or is it a setting that I am overlooking?  So far (besides the weight) the original Ronin is a much better device.
2017-1-15
Use props
rotorshawn.yaho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also.  If I pan and tilt my Ronin MX at the same time (like down and to the right) it banks and does not stay level).  Again, my original Ronin does not do this..
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules