Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image & RC icons Flashing
881 5 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
First Officer
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was up flying on 1-14-17 about 200' in the air, 0 wind getting about 12 min. of video so I can practice on a time laps video.  During that time I noticed that the RC icon and the HD (Image Transmission) icon were flashing.  Not at the same time, but one at a time for a few min.  

Can anyone tell me why this was doing this as if I should be concerned.  This is the only time I have noticed it (more then likely because I was not "flying" around but rather stainatonary).  

**EDIT** The Mavic was directly above me the whole time.  Took it straight up and let it sit.  Just my house and some trees around, apartment complex as neighbors, but should not have had any interference.
Screenshot_20170114-171000.png
2017-1-15
Use props
daivatam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Same noticed today...what is the meaning? On another quad this was a problem with the remote...i think..very low range...exchanged in store and the new one never flashed and have great range...
2017-1-15
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

It just indicates that rc or video transmission is getting interference ... dont think it should really keep flashing, but it doesn't stop once its activated. probs a bug in the latest software
2017-1-15
Use props
ProQuad
First Officer
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Danny-B- Posted at 2017-1-15 15:50
It just indicates that rc or video transmission is getting interference ... dont think it should really keep flashing, but it doesn't stop once its activated. probs a bug in the latest software

Thanks Danny-B-.  I'll keep an eye on it
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Just as Danny mentioned, if there's interference around, the icon will flash.
2017-1-15
Use props
daivatam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

In home with wifi router on will not flash but outside will flash even with 5 bars of signal why? Of what type of interference we talk here?
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules