Serious Video Issues
810 7 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blk Scorpion
lvl.1
United States

Purchased my Phantom 4 Pro+ for the holidays. Have flown it a few times since receiving it. But the video image transmission seems to be getting worse and I download my video and its just as bad. I thought it was just a bad transmission area, (powerlines) but I have videoed out over open water along the ocean. Its just as bad. Video images are lagging and very jumpy.

I have downloaded firmware updates and reinstalled and still no rememdy. I have all current updates downloaded.

Please help, Thanks!

2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please upload a screenshot for firmware version on "About" page, thanks.
May I know the performance of the video directly from SD card?
You choose 2.4G or 5.8G when flying? Would you please provide us a video showing the lagging and jumpy? we'll help you check it.
2017-1-15
Use props
bphillip28
lvl.1

United States

My issue with lag turned out to be my PC. My video card was built for CAD and has a hard time with the 4K video. I played it on my laptop and it was good.
2017-1-16
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

I really need some help and there seems to be no way to ask. I signed up started a homepage and have been trying to post but it says I have no authority to do that. I have a new P4 and am having video problems Can you help a newbie? Thanks B 1 rd Watcher.
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

B 1rd Watcher Posted at 2017-1-18 08:39
I really need some help and there seems to be no way to ask. I signed up started a homepage and have been trying to post but it says I have no authority to do that. I have a new P4 and am having video problems Can you help a newbie? Thanks B 1 rd Watcher.

We checked the system, you registered it successfully.
To figure out the issue, would you please post a screenshot of the error message? thanks.
2017-1-18
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

I don't know how ot post a screen shot I am using a Samsung Galazy Tab 4  Android version 5.0.2
2017-1-19
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

I don't know how ot post a screen shot I am using a Samsung Galazy Tab 4  Android version 5.0.2     I have updated the Phantom 4 and the controler with the latest updates.  The problem is the video has green strips and Blue stripes across the screen. As of yesterday the video has a 4 second lag from where the aircraft is seeing and then it take about 4 seconds before it shows on the screen.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Click "Advanced"--"Picture", you can upload the screenshot.
For the problem you mentioned, may I  know you have HDMI module installed or not?
Please change different open places to fly aircraft, and turn off all background programs on your phone, adjust antennas to the optimal range during flight.
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules