Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Palm Springs/Palm Desert California
2015 5 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Any other Coachella Valley dwellers out there?
2017-1-15
Use props
LIVNXXL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

While I am not a resident< I will be visiting the week starting June 17th, Any advice on where/ Where not to fly as my I1 will be with me
2017-5-15
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

LIVNXXL Posted at 2017-5-15 09:42
While I am not a resident< I will be visiting the week starting June 17th, Any advice on where/ Where not to fly as my I1 will be with me

There's lots of places, outside the country clubs and main sections of the cities.  If you have trouble, you can fly at my place.  It's about 12 miles up in the mountains above Palm Desert.  I have 150 acres up here, so no one can complain.  All flyers are welcome.
2017-5-15
Use props
LIVNXXL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-5-15 22:07
There's lots of places, outside the country clubs and main sections of the cities.  If you have trouble, you can fly at my place.  It's about 12 miles up in the mountains above Palm Desert.  I have 150 acres up here, so no one can complain.  All flyers are welcome.

Thank you for the reply and the kind offer. If I can get over my not so good editing skills I will attempt to get something posted upon my return.

Thank you.
2017-5-16
Use props
Marcost
lvl.1

Headed back to palm desert...need someone to help me become an expert with my DJI drone...
2019-9-22
Use props
djiuser_12MlSJHVUj6i
lvl.1

I’m in Indian  Wells from November thru April. I own a home less than a mile from the Tennis Gardens. I’m 66 yoa  straight man and beginner pilot. I own Mavic Platinum and Mavic2 Pro, RE Goggles and plan to take some of that south with me from Sacramento.  Love to fly up at your place and mine.
Joe
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules