Very happy with the prompt support
737 8 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans500a7d5c
lvl.2

Canada

Called In with a firmware bricked my drone. They right away pre pod to have shipped back.

Just waiting to get it back.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We'll take care of your case once it's delivered, hope you could get it back soon, thanks so much for your support again!
2017-1-16
Use props
fans500a7d5c
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-16 19:18
We'll take care of your case once it's delivered, hope you could get it back soon, thanks so much for your support again!

I have sent back and desputing the charge. They are claiming moisture in the drone??

it worked prior to a firmware update, I hope it gets rectified.
2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

At first the phone call in was great I explained the issue (esc error after firmware update) the person on the phone did not hesitate and requested me to send in obviously as several others had the same issue

The drone then made it back for service (I did send my bad battery " with water damage") in hopes warranty would sneak it through. Apparently a bad idea on my part

then was email back saying the complete unit was not covered due to water damage... I am only to assume the checked the battery and ""assumed the drone had water damage.

Keep in mind the drone\camera worked 100% prior to the update. I get a quote for around 880$ to replace drone, replace camera, and battery as not covered under warranty.

I then have been in contact via email with no support, I then called in waited 40 min on hold to actually talk with someone that seemed to care and dispute for me.

I own a Phantom 4, my phantom 3 Advanced (the one with issue), and waiting on my new Inspire 2. I am a loyal customer and feel I should be taken care of.

I am rather frustrated and am considering cancelling my inspire 2 order over 7k.

2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

Sounds like the memo to dispute got lost.

I spoke to online support and they will have a supervisor look into.

I have faith.
2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

I wish I could edit the header....
2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

Just got a email stating it had been tested and shipping back. Looking like it is all fixed... I hope ;)
2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

Well emailed them to confirm it was fixed. I guess not.

I am blown away by this.
2017-1-27
Use props
Vantis
lvl.2

Canada

Now waiting for a supervisor

This experience has been very stressful
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now