Case CAS-389796-Y4S1J8 - Help?
1371 18 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Hello.  Im reaching out for some assistance because i have been told this was "escalated" several times now, and thave i would recieve an email within 24 hours, several times now via chat, and i just have not gotten any info at all about this.

I sent a new done in for exchange due to a gimbal motor overload message that would not go away on a Mavic Pro.  I spent about 8-10 hours on the phone and chant trying to trouble shoot the problem several times, to no success.  So, they said it was elidgeble for exchange, and told me it usually takes around 3-5 days for exchange.  I agreed and send the drone.

The drone was accepted on Jan 2 - 2017.  Im well past my 3-5 day quote now, and going over 2 weeks.  I have been told many times that i will be contacted within 24 hours via email,a dn its never happened.  I get an automated reply to any emails i send, but no reply from any actual person with info.

Im at the point with this that i would have rather kept the item, and just returned it to the store for a refund.  Had i known this would take over 2 weeks, i would never have sent the product in to you, i would have just gotten my money back.

I dont see what the hold up is with an exchange.

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience, Jeebus.
I have checked your case, we have sent you the coupon code early today. Did you receive that?
Customer satisfaction is important to us!  I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and we will keep improving the service.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-1-17
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

I just got this email, yes.  It's 10pm here and I got it at 9pm.  

Kind of disappointed that I have to wait another two week now also, and can't even get overnight shipping or anything like that.  I could have returned this drone to the store two weeks ago.

Is there anything that can get me this back sooner? I'm willing to pay.

Also, will my dji refresh be transferred to this new unit?
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-17 18:27
I just got this email, yes.  It's 10pm here and I got it at 9pm.  

Kind of disappointed that I have to wait another two week now also, and can't even get overnight shipping or anything like that.  I could have returned this drone to the store two weeks ago.

Could you please provide me with the order number?
As for DJI care refresh, after you receive the aircraft, you need to send an email to djicare@dji.com with the old, new aircraft SN and proof of replacement.
They will be able to help you transfer it to new aircraft.
2017-1-17
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

The new order number is 0010678920019

Thank you.
2017-1-18
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

The new order number is 0010678920019
2017-1-18
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Are these posts not showing up?
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-18 18:13
Are these posts not showing up?

Since you didn't click the "reply" button, I don't know you are responding to me.
I'll help to check your order with our pre-sales team to see if it can get overnight shipping.
2017-1-18
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

There is no "reply" button on my phone... I have not pressed the reply button ever, I have never had a problem with you seeing the messages before, sorry?
2017-1-19
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-18 22:12
Since you didn't click the "reply" button, I don't know you are responding to me.
I'll help to check your order with our pre-sales team to see if it can get overnight shipping.

Okay, logged into a computer and pressed the REPLY button.

Thank you for looking into this

2017-1-19
Use props
DannyForNina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4281 ft
United States

Can someone please help me? I'm desperate here! So far my DJI Support experience is the worst I've ever had. 2 of my emails are just being ignored (Email request #398912 and #400616). Chat support is not being very helpfull ether. One promised to send developers a not wn which they should get back to me and I never heard back from them! When I tried to call on the phone, it dropped when I was number 2 in queue twice. On the third time I finally got to speak to someone and they promised to email me a link to open a repair ticket. I never got that email. And only when I contacted DJI Support on Twitter I got an answer to my question. I finally got a repair case opened , but I still haven't received a UPS label to ship my Mavic back, and it's been many hours.

It just feels like DJI is ignoring me. ((( Why? What did I do wrong? I just bought very expensive gear that is NOT working properly and I cannot get any help with this! I am about to loose my mind! Why when I am promised to get a response by email i never get it! I did not even receive an email conformation of my repair case being opened (It shows on the website though). I am really sorry to throw all of this at you, but please please please help me!!
2017-1-19
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DannyForNina Posted at 2017-1-19 12:03
Can someone please help me? I'm desperate here! So far my DJI Support experience is the worst I've ever had. 2 of my emails are just being ignored (Email request #398912 and #400616). Chat support is not being very helpfull ether. One promised to send developers a not wn which they should get back to me and I never heard back from them! When I tried to call on the phone, it dropped when I was number 2 in queue twice. On the third time I finally got to speak to someone and they promised to email me a link to open a repair ticket. I never got that email. And only when I contacted DJI Support on Twitter I got an answer to my question. I finally got a repair case opened , but I still haven't received a UPS label to ship my Mavic back, and it's been many hours.

It just feels like DJI is ignoring me. ((( Why? What did I do wrong? I just bought very expensive gear that is NOT working properly and I cannot get any help with this! I am about to loose my mind! Why when I am promised to get a response by email i never get it! I did not even receive an email conformation of my repair case being opened (It shows on the website though). I am really sorry to throw all of this at you, but please please please help me!!

No offense at all here, but PLEASE start your own thread.  Your issue has nothing to do with mine at all, and I am also just trying to get my very expensive piece of equipment back, please start your own thread for assistance.

Thank you.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DannyForNina Posted at 2017-1-19 12:03

Very sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, we do understand how frustrating it must be.I checked the case number and our support have sent you an e-mail with the shipping label this morning, please check whether you've got it, thanks.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-19 03:57
Okay, logged into a computer and pressed the REPLY button.

Thank you for looking into this

I have checked your order with our pre-sales team.
Since the order is for free, we cannot apply overnight shipping for you.
The estimated shipping date is Jan. 25.
2017-1-19
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-19 23:59

Are you kidding me??  The order was free because you sent me a defective product after waiting for 3 months, now its been 3 weeks since ive sent you the item back and your telling me its going to be another two weeks with shipping??  Is this some kind of joke??

Im not asking for free overnight shipping.  I want to pay for it.  

How are you shipping new orders in 3-5 days but mine is going to take over 3 weeks, this has got to be some kind of joke??

If this is true, i dont watn the new drone, i want you to send me my defective one back, so i can return it to the store and get my money back like i should have done origionally.  
2017-1-20
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-19 23:59

Again, i be clear, like i have said in EVERY message about shipping.   I want to PAY for overnight shipping.  Im not looking for anything free, i want to PAY for this.  My flight to go home is approaching quickly and if i dont have this before my flight.  I dont watn it sent at all.

I either need my old defective drone back by the 26th so i can return it, or the new one by the 27th.

if neither of those can be met, i want to cancel the order all together because the location for shipping wont accept any packages for me after i have left.

I never in my wildest dreams would imagine 3-5 days would turn into 4+ weeks through DJI.  Truly, this is not the kind of services i expected from a billion dollar company like DJI.  Im very surprised by all of this.  I just ordered and received a phantom 4 pro yesterday from DJI, and now im not even sure i want to keep it if this is how the process will always be for any issues that arise.

2017-1-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-20 06:29
Again, i be clear, like i have said in EVERY message about shipping.   I want to PAY for overnight shipping.  Im not looking for anything free, i want to PAY for this.  My flight to go home is approaching quickly and if i dont have this before my flight.  I dont watn it sent at all.

I either need my old defective drone back by the 26th so i can return it, or the new one by the 27th.

I have PM you with a good news. Please let me know if you can receive that.
2017-1-22
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-22 00:02

I did get it.  Thank you very much for your help Mindy.  I will report back once i receive the aircraft.

Thanks.
2017-1-22
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-22 00:02

DJI Mindy,

I have tried to reply to your PM but it wont let me.  Please let me know when to expect this drone, or some shipping info on it.  I leave to go home soon and i just want to make sure that i know when to expect it because my stay is nearly up.  Thank you again!
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules