Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
South Alabama here.
1040 4 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ercoupedriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1075778 ft
United States

There is a lot of open airspace here.  
2017-1-17
Use props
LVINCE
New

United States

I'm some 40 miles north of Pensacola, FL in military controlled air space in SW Alabama.  Still researching permissions, etc.  Not happy.  This is a huge area going all the way over to east side of Mobile and north to Evergreen.   Got my Mavic Pro about a week ago.  New drone owner and just want to practice for now.  Photographer/Artist
2017-1-26
Use props
Ercoupedriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1075778 ft
United States

I am about 20 miles south of Evergreen.  All of this area is uncontrolled airspace.  The M.O.A. that goes down there and covers most of south Alabama does not restrict drone flying.
2017-2-2
Use props
LVINCE
New

United States

Ercoupedriver Posted at 2017-2-2 05:36
I am about 20 miles south of Evergreen.  All of this area is uncontrolled airspace.  The M.O.A. that goes down there and covers most of south Alabama does not restrict drone flying.

Good to know, thanks.  I see trainers high up but not often and except for Lifeflight and a few rare idiot cowboy Cessnas or crop dusters, I feel safe.  I've set my ceiling at 200 feet for now.   
2017-3-8
Use props
LVINCE
New

United States

Ercoupedriver Posted at 2017-2-2 05:36

Good to know, thanks.  I see trainers high up but not often and except for Lifeflight and a few rare idiot cowboy Cessnas or crop dusters, I feel safe.  I've set my ceiling at 200 feet for now.   
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules