Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
free landing gear update
983 3 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi All,
I have just had a conformation from DJI the cable to replace the landing gear signal cable on orignal early M600's is a free upgrade.
If you do not have the cable with a internal circuitboard on the landing gear you should contact your dealer or where you bought the M600 from to get a replacement.
I have said before in a previous post the dealers were sent cables for replacement. do not pay for the cable as they are free, post might not be though.

Ricci

inline1623126953.png
2017-1-20
Use props
Beard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

Ricci,  Did you ever determine whether this was a free replacement? Either way, did you replace them?  Beard
2017-4-3
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Beard Posted at 2017-4-3 08:14
Ricci,  Did you ever determine whether this was a free replacement? Either way, did you replace them?  Beard

Hi,
Yes it was a free replacement but it took two months to get it from my distributor in the uk, funny thing was they did not even know about it until I told them, so it took a month for them to get a supply from DJI.
I have taken it apart and its in a thread I posted. They have put a 470k ohm resistor between neg and the signal wire, I speculated it was to condition the signal level but not really sure. I have not fitted the cable because I did not have a problem but got the cable incase!!! You can make your own if you don’t want to wait for the dealer.
hope that helps.

ricci
2017-4-3
Use props
Beard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-4-3 15:00
Hi,
Yes it was a free replacement but it took two months to get it from my distributor in the uk, funny thing was they did not even know about it until I told them, so it took a month for them to get a supply from DJI.
I have taken it apart and its in a thread I posted. They have put a 470k ohm resistor between neg and the signal wire, I speculated it was to condition the signal level but not really sure. I have not fitted the cable because I did not have a problem but got the cable incase!!! You can make your own if you don’t want to wait for the dealer.

Thanks Ricci. I had a similar experience with my distributor. One of our M600's legs tend to lag behind the other when lowering the gear. We may go ahead and replace it and see if this helps.

Beard
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules