Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't seem to Activate P4P
1713 16 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phinchman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120994 ft
United States

Hello,

I received a Phantom 4 Pro last weekend, flies great, DJI Go 4 seems to be working OK but with just one hitch.  I never got an Activation window on my Android device (Nexus 7 2013). After several re-starts (with the bird and controller verifying they were connected) I called DJI support, they asked me to uninstall-reinstall Go 4.  Didn't work.  DJI support also suggested trying on a different Android device.  I did - still no Activation screen. To be fair, I'll admit that it's possible that I already activated the P4P and in the "busy-ness" of the last week just don't remember, but I need to get my bird activated and warranty started, or at least verified.  Can anyone help?
2017-1-20
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
United States

I believe I've solved this.  Had to call DJI support again.
2017-1-20
Use props
fanscedf53d7
New
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United Kingdom

DJI told me the activation server was down yesterday. Still trying to activate....
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know have you activated it successfully now?
2017-1-21
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-21 22:05
May I know have you activated it successfully now?

Hi Natalia,

Based on a chat session I had with DJI support, I "believe" I am successfully activated, but it's hard to tell for sure.  After the chat session, I sent DJI support and email asking them to send me an email back, confirming my activation (I provided the P4P serial number to them).  I believe it is important to have for my records, for warranty purposes.
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

phinchman Posted at 2017-1-22 10:32
Hi Natalia,

Based on a chat session I had with DJI support, I "believe" I am successfully activated, but it's hard to tell for sure.  After the chat session, I sent DJI support and email asking them to send me an email back, confirming my activation (I provided the P4P serial number to them).  I believe it is important to have for my records, for warranty purposes.

That's fine, no worries.You can check it here as well: https://store.dji.com/warranty
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanscedf53d7 Posted at 2017-1-21 02:54
DJI told me the activation server was down yesterday. Still trying to activate....

May I know you activated it successfully?
You can also check it here: https://store.dji.com/warranty
2017-1-22
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
Puerto Rico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-22 19:46
May I know you activated it successfully?
You can also check it here: https://store.dji.com/warranty

Hi Natalia.  If I PM you my serial number, can you check mine for me?  I went to the link you gave above, and gave my serial number for P4P, and it says it "doesn't exist" - even though the DJI phone support person says I am activated.  Thanks!
2017-1-23
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

I activated my P4P on 1/21/2017 around 8pm EST. I check the support coverage link. It can't find it.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

phinchman Posted at 2017-1-23 08:34
Hi Natalia.  If I PM you my serial number, can you check mine for me?  I went to the link you gave above, and gave my serial number for P4P, and it says it "doesn't exist" - even though the DJI phone support person says I am activated.  Thanks!

I think it has been activated successfully since you can fly it properly, while I'd like to help you confirm it again.
I did not received your PM for some reason, maybe you can post it here, and I'll delete it once I get the information.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Maxi3D Posted at 2017-1-23 10:10
I activated my P4P on 1/21/2017 around 8pm EST. I check the support coverage link. It can't find it.

No worries, if you can fly it properly, that means it's activated successfully.
Also you can try to PM me your aircraft SN, I can help you confirm it.
2017-1-24
Use props
zerubeusy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108547 ft

United Kingdom

ahh this is good to know I think me too I've never activated my P4P as I've never seen the activation screen, I didn't know that activating it is required for the warranty, thanks for this post
2017-1-24
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 02:22
I think it has been activated successfully since you can fly it properly, while I'd like to help you confirm it again.
I did not received your PM for some reason, maybe you can post it here, and I'll delete it once I get the information.

Hi Natalia,  I tried to PM you but I think it didn't go through.  Anyway, my P4 PRO serial number is:
******.  Thanks, for checking on this for me!
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

phinchman Posted at 2017-1-24 17:51
Hi Natalia,  I tried to PM you but I think it didn't go through.  Anyway, my P4 PRO serial number is:
******.  Thanks, for checking on this for me!

I checked the system, it's activated successfully. Please enjoy it.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

zerubeusy Posted at 2017-1-24 05:33
ahh this is good to know I think me too I've never activated my P4P as I've never seen the activation screen, I didn't know that activating it is required for the warranty, thanks for this post

If you can fly it properly, which means you've done that successfully.
Also you please keep you purchase certificate.
2017-1-24
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 23:27
I checked the system, it's activated successfully. Please enjoy it.

Thank you, Natalia!
2017-1-25
Use props
zerubeusy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108547 ft

United Kingdom

Sorry, the S/N you entered does not match the aircraft for the DJI Care plan you purchased.

What is this ?
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules