Nvidia Shield K1 jitter
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa16d3148
New

Denmark

Hello
I have alot of jitter/ green and red flashes, and delays on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet.
I use a Phantom 3 Pro.
I have no issues with my Oneplus 3T phone.
I don´t have any open apps, no wifi, and always airplane mode.
Tried reset tablet but not helped.

Any having the same issues, or know what to do. ?

Regards
Franz
2017-1-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I have a K1.  It's a great tablet.  One thing you can do is decrease the fps of your FPV.  You can also decrease the resolution.

Assuming you have the Marshmallow OS, the internal memory is expandable by adding an SD card and choosing "Install as Internal Memory" afterwards.  You can then move the apps on the device to the SD card which further speeds things up.  This will likely solve your problem.

2017-1-21
Use props
FlyingCircles
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76309 ft
United States

Yes- I get jitter and flashing when I play back video on my Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet.  I am referring to the file that gets recorded on the tablet.  The actual video on the drone sdcard look great.
2017-1-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

FlyingCircles Posted at 2017-1-23 15:04
Yes- I get jitter and flashing when I play back video on my Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet.  I am referring to the file that gets recorded on the tablet.  The actual video on the drone sdcard look great.

I have a Nivdia also. I do have the extra sd-card also. Mine has always been perfect. Just to be clear, you say you have nothing running that you know of. I went in and removed everything I could and then disabled everything else. Mine is solely used for my Phantom, thus the reason for me doing that. You might be surprised to see what is running in the background. Just because it is not open doesn't mean something might not be robbing the processor. The Go app takes a lot of resources for sure.

Also, if you pick a channel manually instead of "auto". you can adjust you video bitrate down to 4 mb which might help. Few things to consider. Like I said, mine works perfect and I have several friends that I have setup with the Nividia with excellent performance also. Good luck.
2017-1-23
Use props
HimalayanYonder
lvl.1
India

What about Optical Image Stabilization? OnePlus 3T out of the box comes with OIS, but that is known to not play well with the stabilization provided by OSMO Mobile. Did anyone get lucky with it? Does the app disable OnePlus 3T OIS?  I'm planning to get Osmo Mobile soon, but it would depend on how it works with 3T.
2017-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules