746 7 2017-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fighting Power
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152713 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I have some problems that at random times the app displays te message no image transmission signal.
When it happens RTH is not activated. When I look in DJI App it gives me air encoder error.
After a restart of the drone the signal is back and i can fly it normal again until it happens again.
This happend to me a two locations. How can i fix this or is there something wrong with my drone?

2017-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

When this is displayed, it just means you are receiving no image, your RC to AC is still connected , so RTH will not kick in if you click on maps to see where you are , making sure you have antennas in correct position or flying higher should bring image signal back.. good luck
2017-1-21
Use props
Fighting Power
lvl.2
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-21 09:13
When this is displayed, it just means you are receiving no image, your RC to AC is still connected , so RTH will not kick in if you click on maps to see where you are , making sure you have antennas in correct position or flying higher should bring image signal back.. good luck

Thanks for the tips. I had the antennas pointed at 45 degree angle so it should be fine.
i was flyling at about 30 to 40 meters high.
the reason i was posting this is because it happend to me three times today in 6 short flights.
So i am wondering if there isn't something wrong
2017-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fighting Power Posted at 2017-1-21 09:39
Thanks for the tips. I had the antennas pointed at 45 degree angle so it should be fine.
i was flyling at about 30 to 40 meters high.
the reason i was posting this is because it happend to me three times today in 6 short flights.

It could be the area your flying, I would try a different area, and see if there is a difference, 45 degrees is correct and your height seems ok , usually image transmission occurs at distance but can also be affected by by pylons or overhead cables. Good luck
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try hallmark007's advice and you could try to fly it farther firstly then higher.
Besides, is the firmware up to date?
2017-1-22
Use props
Fighting Power
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Mindy,

I believe i am on the latest firmware. Just to be sure i upload a screenshot of the version.
I will definitely try the suggestions hallmark007 posted the next time i'm flying.

Picture of firmware version

Picture of firmware version
2017-1-22
Use props
SwedishDroneMas
lvl.2
Sweden

I got that before I changes my cable to the phone to and regular USB charging cable. Now it works really good!
2017-1-22
Use props
Fighting Power
lvl.2
Netherlands

Today i finally had time to make a few flights again.
As suggested it could be a location issue so i went to another location.
The first flight on my first battery went fine without any problems
Battery was empty so i switched my battery to the second one i have.
After i turned on the drone I immediately got the no image transmission signal.
So rebooted the drone again. and same thing happend again.
I picked the drone up and went to my car to try a original usb cable of my Iphone.
Booted up the drone and again immediately got the no image transmission signal message. this time it took a screenshot of the air encoder message
After restarting the drone 3 or 4 times i got signal back.
Any suggestions what to try next?

IMG_0606.PNG
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules