Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware upgrade
3622 9 2017-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

new matrice 600 pro and struggling with firmware upgrade.  Finally cleared the firmware error but now "Battery Authentication failure?"  Cannot seem to find a way to clear this error. Can't fly as a a result. Has anyone experienced this issue and if so what did you do to clear it?
2017-1-21
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

I had a Battery Error when I updated the latest Firmware of the M600, and I was able to fix it by cycle the batteries and run a firmware down and upgrade, maybe you could fix this by trying to downgrade again and then upgrade.Seems to quiet normal at DJI that there are bugs with new Firmware, the new Ronin MX Firmware (that has been removed from DJI Website) had several issues as well.
2017-1-21
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

uninstalled GO and reinstalled, no help.  Updated firmware again or at least tried to says version current and gives no option to down grade or uninstall.  DJI ASST 2 is at correct version according to  download  page.  Really frustrated same error of Firmware upgrade needed and battery authentication failed.
2017-1-21
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-1-21 15:42
uninstalled GO and reinstalled, no help.  Updated firmware again or at least tried to says version current and gives no option to down grade or uninstall.  DJI ASST 2 is at correct version according to  download  page.  Really frustrated same error of Firmware upgrade needed and battery authentication failed.

I see that over 120 people have viewed my post for help but have only received one respond. Have anyone had this problem with Battery authentication failure and aircraft need firmware updated after installing  V1.0.0.92 Asst. 2??   I have had this matrice 600 pro for 2 months now and still have not flown. Tried uplaond with a MAC and Lenovo Thinkpad only  to have the same errors.   Have also tried an IPAD Pro Tablet and a Android tablet with same results. Support gets back to every 3-4 days and not last message was to send in to repair center.  I am at a complete loss on what to do.
2017-1-30
Use props
mariodem.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463976 ft
  • >>>
Malta

I have exactly same problem.
I bought the Matrice 600 with 3 sets of batteries. The set that was included with the Matrice works fine. However the other 2 sets give a "battery authentication problem" error.

On the manual there is a reference to the Matrice 600 dowloads page, however I could not find this software. Only the DJI Assist which does not recognise the battery charger when connected.

Anyone solved this?

2017-4-17
Use props
ArthWind
New

Brazil

Hi Guys,

I am facing the new problem, and I can see my post is two years later than yours... Have you experienced solution? I am losing time, money and patience trying to use the logic to solve it.

Thanks
2019-4-11
Use props
tarrod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147388 ft
Australia

P.R Posted at 2017-1-21 11:32
I had a Battery Error when I updated the latest Firmware of the M600, and I was able to fix it by cycle the batteries and run a firmware down and upgrade, maybe you could fix this by trying to downgrade again and then upgrade.Seems to quiet normal at DJI that there are bugs with new Firmware, the new Ronin MX Firmware (that has been removed from DJI Website) had several issues as well.

How are you running a firmware downgrade? On lightbridge I have the options to upgrade or downgrade but m600 firmware only has upgrade/refresh.
2019-4-19
Use props
CNSILines
New

United States

tarrod Posted at 2019-4-19 20:56
How are you running a firmware downgrade? On lightbridge I have the options to upgrade or downgrade but m600 firmware only has upgrade/refresh.

Hi, anyone find a solution? Firmware upgrade goes to 99% then errors out. multiple times, tried from Mac and PC. changed batteries. Lightbridge upgrade went fine. no downgrade options. It gives a different error code each time. sat on phone for 2 hours, they suggested reloading asssitant2, did that. then they suggested sending in in for service.
2020-7-15
Use props
Keitel Small
lvl.1

United States

How did you solve your firmware update issue. I just downloaded assistants for Matrice and it failed and somehow now it says I’m using wrong firmware.
2020-8-6
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

I had similar issues with batteries not being fully charged. if any of the 6 batteries are more than 1-2% off of the others you will get a battery error and your drone wont take off. acts as if you have a set of dead batteries in the drone. make sure the batteries are seated well and fully charged.  
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules