A2 and Zenmuse Z15Firmware Issue
649 0 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
catalinbw
lvl.1

Botswana

Hi there,
I have recently purchased a Zenmuse Z15 gimbal and a A2 flight control system. I have been attempting to connect the Z15 to the CAN2 port of the A2 so as to be able to use the buil-in DR16 receiver for a single pilot setup.
My problem is that when connected to the can 2 port the Gimbal does not work in the H-TRACE and RESET modes. (it wobbles and jitters and doesnt not respond to commands)
I have noticed that the order of these switches as shown in the A2 assistant software and the Zenmuse assistant software is different. They are as follows:
A2 Assistant
H-FREE     H-TRACE    RESET
Zenmuse Assistant
H-FREE     RESET       H-TRACE.

I believe that this is causing some confusion for the Zenmuse since the A2 controller says it shold be in H-TRACE while it's own software says it should be in RESET.
My question is, is there any workaround for this? Any old firmware where the 2 match? I have tried looking for this issue but havent found much on the topic. It seems like an easy-ish fix from DJI's side, but im not sure who to contact to ask if this is available anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules