Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Closest Repair Centre in QLD
9779 20 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mav 1
lvl.1
Australia

Hey guys,

New to the forum and I'm from the sunshine coast. I need help with my new Mavic Pro...

I just recently encountered a problem with my camera and gimbal... (does not respond or work) I am currently awaiting an email from DJI support but wanted some advice and direction.

Has anyone had the same issue and if I need to get the drone assessed for repairs, where is the closest repair center in QLD?

Please help .... Anyone?
2017-1-22
Use props
DaveAus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 100807 ft
Australia

Pretty sure it has to go to melbourne
2017-1-22
Use props
Jeromeo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103369 ft
Australia

Yes Melbourne... I have a dead battery been fixed there.
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know your ticket number?
Our support will collect some information firstly for creating a case number, then guide you to send it in.
Just to clarify, you bought it from DJI online store or a local authorized dealer?
2017-1-22
Use props
Mav 1
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks to those who have replied and Thank you Natalia, my ticket number is 404109 and I  bought my Mavic through an authorised dealer. At the time of purchase I didn't know any dealer that was close to where I reside so I ended up finding one in Brisbane which is an hour away from where I am..  (Johnny Appleseed GPS)

Anyway Let me know if you require any other information I really would like to get my Mavic back in the air I've been so impressed with it and I feel that I've only scratched the surface on what it is capable of..

Look forward to hearing from you
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mav 1 Posted at 2017-1-23 02:54
Thanks to those who have replied and Thank you Natalia, my ticket number is 404109 and I  bought my Mavic through an authorised dealer. At the time of purchase I didn't know any dealer that was close to where I reside so I ended up finding one in Brisbane which is an hour away from where I am..  (Johnny Appleseed GPS)

Anyway Let me know if you require any other information I really would like to get my Mavic back in the air I've been so impressed with it and I feel that I've only scratched the surface on what it is capable of..

Sorry for the late reply, since you did not click "Reply" button here, I did not receive a remind.
I've informed our support team to handle this case soon and I will also help you follow up the case so that you can get it sorted out as soon as possible.
Please check your e-mail box later with the information needed, thanks.

2017-1-25
Use props
Mav 1
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Natalia I appreciate your assistance
2017-1-25
Use props
Pulham1964
New
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-22 20:25
Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know your ticket number?
Our support will collect some information firstly for creating a case number, then guide you to send it in.
Just to clarify, you bought it from DJI online store or a local authorized dealer?

Yes I bought it from Rise above .
Cheers
Jamie
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Pulham1964 Posted at 2017-7-17 17:25
Yes I bought it from Rise above .
Cheers
Jamie

Jamie, what I can do for you?
2017-7-18
Use props
browndog
lvl.1

Australia

I need my Phantom 3 repaired. A bush got in the way of its flight. Any tips?
2017-7-27
Use props
browndog
lvl.1

Australia

browndog Posted at 2017-7-27 14:45
I need my Phantom 3 repaired. A bush got in the way of its flight. Any tips?

I am in brisbane by the way and my email is justin@browndog.com.au
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

browndog Posted at 2017-7-27 14:47
I am in brisbane by the way and my email is

We have official repair center in Australia, please contact our support to create a ticket and send in the drone, local repair team will take care of it.
Here is the link to obtain the support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-27
Use props
phantomquad
New
Flight distance : 343950 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 20:16
We have official repair center in Australia, please contact our support to create a ticket and send in the drone, local repair team will take care of it.

How do we send it in? When I click on online repair request for Australia, it gives me this message
Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support by choosing “OTHER SUPPORT OPTIONS” at the bottom of this page to arrange repair.

There is no "other support options" could you please help.
2017-10-10
Use props
phantomquad
New
Flight distance : 343950 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 20:16

How do we send it in? When I click on online repair request for Australia, it gives me this message
Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support by choosing “OTHER SUPPORT OPTIONS” at the bottom of this page to arrange repair.

There is no "other support options" could you please help.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

phantomquad Posted at 2017-10-10 16:46

Sorry that the online repair form in Australia is not available at the moment, please make a call or contact online chat to start a ticket. australia.png

2017-10-10
Use props
fans5e818929
lvl.1
Australia

I had a crash last night near Tambourine Mountain. I am visiting from Germany. I rang UAV Me in Wembley Road, Logan Central, QLD 4114, (07) 3208 0167 and made arrangement for next day. Called in and left my Magic pro (broken front leg and some minor damage underneath on engine. They repair overnight. Very friendly guys. Will see tomorrow!
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5e818929 Posted at 2018-2-21 19:30
I had a crash last night near Tambourine Mountain. I am visiting from Germany. I rang UAV Me in Wembley Road, Logan Central, QLD 4114, (07) 3208 0167 and made arrangement for next day. Called in and left my Magic pro (broken front leg and some minor damage underneath on engine. They repair overnight. Very friendly guys. Will see tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing the positive experience with us. We are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-2-21
Use props
fans5c805dbe
New

Australia

My mavic Pro is 2 flights old and gimbal is wobbling all over the place and won’t go back to centre
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5c805dbe Posted at 11-25 23:08
My mavic Pro is 2 flights old and gimbal is wobbling all over the place and won’t go back to centre

Hi there, is there any error message when the gimbal wobbling? If not, you may update the firmware to the latest version and upload a short issue video for better assistance, thank you!
2018-11-26
Use props
fans5c805dbe
New

Australia

Yes it does something about gimbal overload even though all protectors are off
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans5c805dbe Posted at 11-26 04:29
Yes it does something about gimbal overload even though all protectors are off

Hi there, sorry for what happen at your mavic pro . If all the troubleshooting is been done, we highly recommend to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and create a case for repair if needed. Thank you for understanding.   
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules