Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Returned P4 with different S/N
686 3 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2bc2dbed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194186 ft
Portugal

Ive sent my P4 for repair (slight loose motor) to the Dutch repair center, and today i received an email confirming that the P4 was repaired and being shipped by UPS.
My doubt is that the serial number mentioned is completely different from the P4 i sent.
Anyone experienced this? Is it normal? My problem was a slightly loose motor, the drone was flying well without any other problem. Can DJi just replace the drone for other that might not be in as good as the one i sent in?
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we double checked your case, since it's really complicated to get 4 motors repaired, we replaced it instead, that's the reason you received an e-mail with a new SN. Please do not worry about it, hope you get it back soon and enjoy it.

2017-1-23
Use props
fans2bc2dbed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194186 ft
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-23 20:17
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we double checked your case, since it's really complicated to get 4 motors repaired, we replaced it instead, that's the reason you received an e-mail with a new SN.Please do not worry about it, hope you get it back soon and enjoy it.

Thank you Natalia.
Actually it was a single motor that was slightly loose. Lets wait and ill post back the result of this exchange and my opinion of DJi customer service.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2bc2dbed Posted at 2017-1-24 01:54
Thank you Natalia.
Actually it was a single motor that was slightly loose. Lets wait and ill post back the result of this exchange and my opinion of DJi customer service.

No problem, please keep us posted, thanks.
2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules