Mavic repair customer service experience
919 3 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
6s8QNIwfzI7H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15545 ft
United States

I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service I've received from DJI since purchasing my Mavic (ordered Oct 6th, recieved Dec 2nd)

"Lightly" crashed into a fruit tree on Xmas Eve. Gimbal motor quit working so I sent it in to DJI repair center in Carson, CA (from Seattle area). DJI paid shipping both ways. Super communication by email (Myra) and by phone (Roy). Detailed info about my claim, process etc. The DJI service repair tracking page worked great and was up to date at all times. Bottom line, DJI fixed my Mavic, repaired and returned it quickly, covered repair costs under warranty AND!! paid shipping costs both ways!

I am a loyal DJI customer and would recommend to any Drone/Videography enthisiast. I could not imagine getting better service than I've recieved from DJI. Great work folks! Keep it up.

Sincerely,
Bruce Wagner
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your encouragement, Bruce Wagner. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we're always working to improve. Thanks for your support again!
2017-1-23
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

Same here with my mine from the Holland repair center here I think they could improve on certain process but overall they definitely took care of me well.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

watuse Posted at 2017-1-24 03:11
Same here with my mine from the Holland repair center here I think they could improve on certain process but overall they definitely took care of me well.

Appreciate for your positive feedback and support, we're concerned much about customer satisfaction, we keep improving our service so that you could have great experiences.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules