Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
what was your best djigo app firmware
1587 24 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

so with all these firmare updates and stuff what was you faverates one maybe if we post them here DJI may want to do something about it

2017-1-24
Use props
hitz
lvl.1
Malaysia

I'm still using DJI GO version 2.9.1 and won't upgrade it to the latest version.
2017-1-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I only want battery life brought back to iOS version.
Happy with all the versions. Trouble free drone here... ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-1-24
Use props
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

Reason im asking is to see which app has the less problems, whats ive seen is its affecting different operating systems IOS and Android. ANDROID being most effected so fare
one would think that DJI would have tested there firmware thoroughly before adding updates these quads are not toys.
I rolled mine back to older firmware and in simulator i can adjust wins condition now, I couldn't do it before just waiting on better weather and will try to see how it respond to it older FW
The idea of a Quad flying away from it rth is unacceptable.
2017-1-26
Use props
OleDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 326001 ft

Switzerland

same here 2.91 with Radio 1.6 do not touch until DJI gives me really new features that convinces me that a change is useful
O.
2017-1-26
Use props
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

If anyone looking for IOS djigo app
heres a link to my DB just trying to help out

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/milnt ... LdYSV-fCkjZsYa?dl=0
2017-1-26
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Horus Posted at 2017-1-26 21:33

Wow Wow Wow, I have spend the last 4 days trying to get 2.8.3 before the Geo mapping came in, or so I believe, and all downloads were either corrupt or took me to latest version. Thanks ever so much. Now all I need to know is how do I get the download on my Mac to my iPhone.
2017-1-26
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Trying to get this to work but iTunes keeps saying my computer is not authorised when my computer is.I think its because it came from someone else. Any ideas how to get over this please.
2017-1-26
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Horus Posted at 2017-1-26 21:33

Just to let you know in the details has your name and email address which is why I think it wont let me upload it to my phone. Been struggling with this for hours now.
2017-1-26
Use props
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

That sucks man i didn't know that im sorry i thought if we had ipa files we can share them ill look into that
2017-1-27
Use props
Palladous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102185 ft
United States

Go App 2.9.1 android on Samsung S5. AC FW 1.7.9.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Trouble free so far.  Scared to death of the jumping home point.  Glad for this forum and all the warnings.  Very sorry about those who did fly off into the sunset, trees, waterways, etc etc.
2017-1-27
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Horus Posted at 2017-1-27 05:29
That sucks man i didn't know that im sorry i thought if we had ipa files we can share them ill look into that

Thats ok it's not your fault, its just apple don't allow me to use iTunes to swap the app because it was purchased, albeit free, by someone else. There are other ways like itools and iFunbox but I don't really like putting other software on my Mac, but I may have to.  I might just ask if they are safe.
2017-1-27
Use props
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

I tried itool and installed 2.9.1 i was getting the same error this computer not authorize even though it was  because they dont like it when you roll back on app or what ever reason im sure its valid  so I used i tool and it when in its a little funny itools but not so bad you need latest version of itunes try it out and let me know if it works out for you then i can add the files bak in my drop box to help out other folks that are having trouble with there firmware
real shame to read someone lost there drones and stuff like that .They say it mostly on android devices im not going to take a chance on loosing mine so roll back aircraft and app
cheers
2017-1-27
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Yep I will do, my bird is on 1.7.9 and I didn't upgrade and will never again. I just wanted 2.8.3 DJI go which I believe is before geo mapping as I have an airport that I am allowed to fly near, CASA have authorised, but DJI stops me taking off. Will try iTools later today. And thanks for the downloads.
2017-1-27
Use props
El'KaBong
lvl.1

United States

2.9.1 is my favorite but it won't show synced flights from newer versions of Dji GO. It downloads them and I can see the txt files in the dji folder but only displays the flights that were made with 2.9.1.So I am going to try 3.0.1 when the weather gets a little better.3.0.1 does show all synced flights.
2017-1-27
Use props
fans15d28fbb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122438 ft
Canada

Hi everyone I still can't decide if I want to upgrade my firmware I am now at 2.9.1 Go app which I seem to be happy with and my firmware is 1.6.0 Plus should I upgrade my firmware to 1.8.10 and if I don't my other question is how you get rid of the banner on their equipment page or will I always be there if anyone has any thoughts on this I would appreciate it thank you
2017-1-27
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

fans15d28fbb Posted at 2017-1-27 14:38
Hi everyone I still can't decide if I want to upgrade my firmware I am now at 2.9.1 Go app which I seem to be happy with and my firmware is 1.6.0 Plus should I upgrade my firmware to 1.8.10 and if I don't my other question is how you get rid of the banner on their equipment page or will I always be there if anyone has any thoughts on this I would appreciate it thank you

If it flys well and you have no issues I would not upgrade. Others have so many problems when they upgrade. When I get mine right I will never upgrade again.
2017-1-27
Use props
JpNL
First Officer
Flight distance : 428245 ft
Netherlands

Currently I use the DJI-GO app 2.9.1
with the firmware  1.7.9
Maximum distance = 1000m Maximum height = 350m
With a windsurfer.

No problem with video or signall lost.
See no reason to upgrade....

Regards,

Jp

2017-1-27
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

JpNL Posted at 2017-1-27 16:00
Currently I use the DJI-GO app 2.9.1
with the firmware  1.7.9
Maximum distance = 1000m Maximum height = 350m

If my 2.8.3 doesn't work this is the one I will using so many people say it's the best combination
2017-1-27
Use props
fans15d28fbb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122438 ft
Canada

Thanks for input
2017-1-27
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 8330174 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I always use the latest version. Use Go 3 and Go 4.
2017-1-27
Use props
Bay Cruiser
Second Officer
Australia

Well I tried itools and it kept asking me for my iTunes log in and when I did that the app would not open. In another words it nearly buggered my phone. Had to do a full restore of my phone. The problem I have is my restores are quite new because my phone was changed only one month ago for a battery error. I now have 3.1.1 which is the furthest I can go back. Not really that happy as now I have spent about 5 days trying to install 2.8.3 or even 2.9.1 like everyone's has.
2017-1-27
Use props
TANGOMIKE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1522451 ft
Italy

I use go app 3.01 and fw 1.7.09. All works fine, good performance in height and distance, no video lag and google maps ok.
2017-1-28
Use props
Mikebee57
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1217 ft
United States

I am trouble free with go app 2.9.1 and firmware 1.8.10. I even have google maps now and have very stable video.
2017-1-29
Use props
Horus
lvl.1

Canada

Bay Cruiser  trying to send you private message but it doesnt work the thing had emotion cons instead of text anyways try to send me a message here and i will reply back i may have a work around for the ipa
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules