Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quality Zenmuse X5 Pro
1099 2 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wottt
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi all,

I'm using my Sony a7s heavily on a beholder DS1, but had some dissapointments on my last job. Now I am seriously thinking of buying the Osmo X5Pro with focus wheel. But I'm looking at the footage (graded and ungraded) on youtube and vimeo. The x3 is no option for me, it looks way to harsh and flat. Slightly better than my iPhone. However, the footage I see coming from the X5Pro also looks a bit mushy. Maybe it has somehting to do with the youtube and vimeo compression, but it just doesn't look that crisp. I know the sensor is half the size of my Sony, but still they can do 2.7K and 4K. How is the bitrate, or is it too compressed?

Is there someone who has raw footage online which I can download to see what it looks like uncompressed and ungraded?
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since it's the same camera that comes with the Inspire RAW, you can look at the samples that are supplied on the downloads section below:

http://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info#downloads
2017-1-25
Use props
Wottt
lvl.1

Netherlands

thanks, very helpful. Although I was hoping for some more "real life" difficult light situations. But nice shots and footage. thanks
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules