Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PM not working again. Dropping full sentences. 1-24-17
836 7 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

The Forum PM function is dropping full sentences, and sometimes full conversations, again.  Any assistance would be greatly apreciated.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Cetacean, thanks for your feedback, I'll inform our related department to improve it.
2017-1-24
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Just happened to me as well, Ceta.  It showed part of the reply on the reminder screen, but none of the message on the pm screen.  Now my conversation with Geebax no longer has the fluidly flowing prose it used to have.  An entire reply is missing, and it can never be fixed.  Always there will be this unsightly gap, this loss of knowledge.  I may complain to Donald Trump.
2017-1-29
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-1-29 13:55
Just happened to me as well, Ceta.  It showed part of the reply on the reminder screen, but none of the message on the pm screen.  Now my conversation with Geebax no longer has the fluidly flowing prose it used to have.  An entire reply is missing, and it can never be fixed.  Always there will be this unsightly gap, this loss of knowledge.  I may complain to Donald Trump.

Aloha Kneepuck,

We missed you and your fluidly flowing prose.  We hope things are well with you and your Phantom babies.  Give "The Donald" my best when you implement your complaint.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-1-29 13:55

Did it happen around the same time as Cetacean, or has this happened recently?
2017-1-29
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-29 23:03
Did it happen around the same time as Cetacean, or has this happened recently?

Happened yesterday
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

And refreshing the chat didn't help at all?
2017-1-30
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

Nope, even up till now.  I was able top post a pm back to him and it is there, but his pm to me never made it
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules