Realistic Time To Ship Product
895 3 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pointsreckoning
lvl.1
United States

Hello, first time drone pilot here. Or, at least I would be if DJI would ship my order. Long story short, I've never flown a done before and after many articles, it became apparent the best entry level "real" drone is the Phantom 3. So, being on sale, I ordered from DJI directly. That was a couple weeks ago. I've sent several emails inquiring as to when my order might ship, but have not recieved a response to anything. Could anyone at DJI help a brother out? Has anyone else experienced the same?
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble, may we know your order number and e-mail address? we'll check the status and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
2017-1-24
Use props
Pointsreckoning
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 22:10
Sorry for the trouble, may we know your order number and e-mail address? we'll check the status and help you receive an update as soon as possible.

Hello Natalia, thanks for responding, my order number is 0015963820082, I'll PM my email address
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pointsreckoning Posted at 2017-1-25 08:30
Hello Natalia, thanks for responding, my order number is 0015963820082, I'll PM my email address

Sorry I did not receive your PM for some reason. While we'll help you check the order and keep you updated.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules