DJI Support Closed??
814 4 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colo-p4pilot
lvl.1

United States

Is support closed or does it just take a while to get a reply from e-mail support? I e-mailed support on the 21st and haven't received anything other than a confirmation that my e-mail was submitted successfully. I got an e-mail request number too: 403987. My e-mail request is directly related to a repair case that I have opened (CAS-420687-Q7X9R3). I have questions for the flight data analysis team that I would like answered before sending in my P4 and risking getting charged for something that may be covered due to an obstacle detection malfunction.
2017-1-25
Use props
colo-p4pilot
lvl.1

United States

Are there support hours for this forum too? I've been grounded for nearly a week and that's just in waiting for a response. Repair comes after response...I'm pretty upset about contact attempts through e-mail and chat and just getting silence.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble. I'll help to escalate the case for you. As for data analysis, it's better to send it in first. Our engineers will help to analysis the flight data inside the aircraft and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-1-25
Use props
colo-p4pilot
lvl.1

United States

Would you please also provide an update on order 0019841743740? It's been sitting with no updates for a week now. Has it shipped? If not, when will it?
2017-1-26
Use props
colo-p4pilot
lvl.1

United States

colo-p4pilot Posted at 2017-1-26 04:45
Would you please also provide an update on order 0019841743740? It's been sitting with no updates for a week now. Has it shipped? If not, when will it?

Never mind on the order update...I cancelled it. 1-3 days apparently means nothing. I found a local store with all the parts I need.
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules